Are you in for the tech or the money...

Are you in for the tech or the money, which crypto project gives you the best tech experience and which one give you the best monetary gains.
>Shill them here

Attached: images[1].png (639x480, 32.55K)

Both is best of both worlds. Plebbit’s my bet for that since it’s so fucking early. Check the whitepaper.

All in for the money bro, only for the money.

Won't tech eventually lead to $?

>Tech
ETH
DOT
PNODE- polkadot infrastructure

>Money
Shiba inu
Doge
Shitcoins

To be honest I'm in it for both, monetary gain and technology, I'm getting the best of both worlds through governance tokens like BitDAO’s BIT since they're investing in L2 technology and spawning other autonomous entities, their tokens are also gaining more value as they grow

Nobody cares about technology when the market is risky. Everyone is trying to make money. I'm following the DAO Maker pre-sales. Joining SHOs is much easier now, and the new staking mechanism is also tasty.

Utility should be the reason why we invest in projects,because unitl the utility makes sense then adoption will not happen which in turn leads to money.

>Tech&usability
Monero

>Monetary gains
Safemoon

>ETH- ok
>DOT- Maybe
>PNODE- Still a polkadot project but very based, might grow to become a sought after node service provider in the nearest future.
>Shiba inu- hmmm
>Doge- i made money here
>Shitcoins- Nope

Attached: 1621586281101[1].jpg (640x640, 59.26K)

Money and tech. Pugnet's Otto blockchain is giving that.

Money
>Eth
>Sol
>Ftm
>Ride

Tech
>Nii
>Ride
>Lrc

Attached: 1641142770022sh.jpg (125x87, 2.25K)

I'm actually in for the tech talking of tech AWO of AIWork is combining the most distruptive technologies AI and Blockchain to decentralize the internet network.

Attached: 20220208_153058.jpg (1000x683, 113.41K)

I hear you user. What is this Otto blockchain based on?

>I AM IN IT FOR THE TECH!

Attached: 2132134325.jpg (1497x1119, 595.58K)

It's a synthetic blockchain. Built for speed and security.

I dont give a fuck about the tech, I am all out for the money and DKT,TOWER and CVP are giving me that even as I have them staked to earn passive income

I see. So this blockchain, has it been launched or something? Haven't heard of any DeXs built on it yet

That's because it's not launched yet. The news is that it'd be launched before the end of Q1

In terms of tech, I admire NEAR the most, but I also appreciate the work Algorand does. Thanks to NEAR's sharding solution, it was a big deal to get rid of the troublesome transaction fees inherited from Ethereum.
In terms of money, NEAR again and AVAX. I don't want to count shitcoins in the game. They are unpredictable and very fragile.

Attached: 1643862959898s.jpg (250x210, 8.46K)

All in on the money bro, i heard someone said PNODE is for tech lmao, i made more money on that alt than ETH. Pinknode is a combo of both.

Attached: 400138900579_379215[1].jpg (128x128, 4.58K)

Okay I see. Thank you very much. I shall look into it

Attached: 1639573491003s.jpg (125x103, 2.57K)

I'm in it (Hbar) for the network security, not only do I help making the newtwork secure for free, I do it at a loss

Pinknode is the major infrastructure token for the entire Polkadot ecosystem

they are mutually dependant. so, precog.finance

Attached: 1644323657216s.jpg (250x200, 6.27K)

I am new what's the difference, why are people into tech, curiosity?