If you hate the wage cage so much, why don’t you just sell drugs?

if you hate the wage cage so much, why don’t you just sell drugs?

Attached: 6015CAAD-7856-48D2-BADF-8C4DF94D5798.jpg (1125x1441, 283.83K)

I'd rather wage cage without niggers around me than actual cage with niggers around me

are you saying you would get caught/aren’t a good salesperson?

Xanax is so over rated man.

Because most drug addicts are scumbags who waste your time wanting tick or buying a tenner worth of weed. Always had a good relationship with my dealers because I buy bulk and pay upfront.

I don't know anyone. You need to know people to sell drugs.

>selling drugs

because drug users are retarded and you're risking prison time or bodily harm every time you interact with one of them. someone overdoses and snitches on you; someone gets busted and snitches on you or acts as an informant in a sting operation; some nigger hears you're a dealer and robs you and gunpoint; somehow your name gets passed around the district attorney's office, etc.

"selling drugs" is only worth it if you're growing/manufacturing yourself and selling directly to the end user on the darknet markets. and even then the risk of making a "quick" $50-100k isn't worth the possibility of doing a decade in state/federal prison for manufacturing, distribution, etc.

You can't just start selling anywhere in the streets. You'll get jumped by whoever "owns" that spot/location. Some are well organized and some are just straight up fucked in the head. You'll get yourself in real trouble if you think it's that easy. There's a lot of money to be made so they won't just let you "steal" from them.

the goal is to leverage where you’re selling to other dealers, not individual junkies

>are you saying you would get caught/aren’t a good salesperson?

this is extremely unpredictable. The main way that big dealers get caught is they are ratted out by someone who gets busted for possession or selling. If you're a drug dealer, you can't just sell drugs to a ton of people and make bank, you have to prioritize security. Let's say you sell meth for example, a very popular drug. You sell a half ounce to some regular methhead customers. They plan to sell it to users they know to fund their habit and make some money. After they buy it, they end up smoking it and then getting in a minor car accident. Cop shows up, realizes they're fucked up, and busts them with a half ounce of meth. They are arrested and charged. While waiting for trial, the police offer them a deal, if they rat out their dealer, or wear a wire to set him up, they'll recommend the judge only put them away for a year or two instead of 5 or 6 years. And if it works, you're going to jail for at least 1/5 of your adult life.

You have to be careful and slick never to get caught. The ideal situation is you sell a lucrative drug to a select few users. Ideally you sell something like coke or heroin to the same 10-20 people each week, and don't expand or take on new customers after you get regulars. It's why selling drugs is better as a side hustle than a full time job.

Personally I think the glory days of drug dealing for regular people hustling is long gone. And those glory days were the 90s and 2000s. And it was mainly because of weed. By the mid 2000s nearly every normie smoked weed, everyone had a dealer. You could easily make a few hundred bucks a day just buying weed and reselling it. Same goes for other drugs too, but weed was the main one. It was great if you were in high school or college.

But now weed is legal in most states, and even where it's still illegal, prices have depreciated a great deal

Crypto is more efficient and profitable, when you aren't a boss with a private army.

As someone who has been to jail on more than one occasion, I can confirm that the wage cage without niggers is by far the lesser of two evils.

Not going to be in a cage with low life niggers.

because ive been a shutin for half a decade and got no connections or social skills, if i had a source and customer base i for sure would

>manufacturing yourself
From a chemists perspective: industry wages are decent. Fuck illegal money, not worth the headache. Also chink chem cheap af

put simply, there's just too much risk and not enough reward, especially because weed used to be easy money. Other drugs like acid, shrooms, and even ecstacy aren't super profitable because they aren't used regularly like weed is. No one is taking X or shrooms multiple times per week. Usage is probably even lower with covid and decline in socialization. So if you want to make money as a dealer you basically have to sell coke, heroin, meth or something along those lines.

The problem then is you have to deal with these kinds of junkies. If you're doing a small operation you can have them come to your place and do the sale. Worse you might have a deranged poor junkie try to rob you. idk, it's just not for me.

IMO best situation would be if you are in college in a wealthy area or if you are in your 20s but you work and surround yourself with high income individuals. Selling coke to people on wall street is comfy and safe. Selling crack to niggers in Baltimore is extremely dangerous. I'm just saying in the long run it's not worth it

I knew tons of people who sold drugs from their mid teens to mid 20s, none of them sell drugs anymore because they have real jobs that pay the bills. At a certain point the risks become too high and thus the reward isn't worth it

only people I know who still sell drugs just sell to a group of like 5-15 close friends/associates

fuckers are making those xanax for free basically & making like $1-2 profit per pill to fuck up all these kids. at least make it expensive like cocaine to fuck up your life god damn

i'm just a hobby chemist. it's fun to think about, albeit impractical.

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1638268782611.png (600x608, 331.47K)

I used to be a drug dealer who sold to rich college kids, and then one day the market completely dried up. At first I thought I was going insane, because I KNEW they were still getting high because every once in a while I'd get a call from the same people and they'd always look worse and worse, but I always just figured they had a seller with better prices and better stuff, and since my whole thing was "no questions asked" it actually took a while for me to find out that EVERYONE had made the switch to the deep web. The thing is that they weren't even saving money by doing it, in fact in most cases they were spending MORE money, but that was a shining example of the price you pay when you don't know or lose touch with your client base. You see, they didn't care about the prices; they wanted the convenience of drugs being simply dropped off on their front door and not having to deal with the minor inconvenience of having to either run outside and meet me in my car, or have to explain to their friends who the mysterious dude was who just fist bumped you and then vanished.

There's still money in it, but not like the mid 00s. I probably made close to a million dollars from 2005 to 2015 JUST selling to college kids. Of course, I've since changed my ways and wouldn't sell drugs for a trillion dollars.

This post glows pretty hard

Attached: Glowie_CIA_mutt.jpg (385x320, 29.06K)

because drug dealers get busted every week even in bulgaria.
the police are extremely good at catching young dealers...and ruining their life with 10y jail.

have fun.

agreed, I tried it and it was lame.

nigger.
youre implying selling destructive drugs.

Depends too much on chance. If your luck is up, so if your freedom and your asshole. I mean, if you got nothing to lose, it’s genuinely a great option. If you have anything at all to lose, it’s not the path for you.

Where to find UK dealer?
Loner btw so can't just ask around

Thai guy gets it. Once you sell more than weed you basically need a gun and can't be afraid to use it