nice, another Jew Virus to fuck our society

Med resistant AIDS will save the world

>be netherlands
>vax countrymen to hell and back
>immunoerrosion.jpg
>see dramatic increase in hiv infections
>panic, muh covid22 - electric boogaloo
>investigation time
>discover it has existed for ages but its just the perfect fit for a leaky immune system to bring it into the spotlight

Attached: 1644159011269.jpg (760x572, 107.6K)

>sex tourism capital
>what do you mean we're being punished for our degeneracy

>HIV variants
huh, I didn't know that was how retroviruses worked

>chrash it wif zhe HIV FUD

Attached: 1632106412257.png (581x581, 329.75K)

HIV is a hoax. i thought Any Forums was supposed to be smart

This. The 'hiv variant' story is damage control.

ANYONE REMEMBER THAT SCHIZO THREAD FROM TWO OR THREE DAYS AGO WHO CALLED THIS WTFFF
IT WAS A GREEN-ON-BLACK IMAGE
SOMEONE POST IT WTF

How is it a hoax? Seems pretty serious to me. Literally kills off your immune systems ability to activate itself and you die by secondary infection. Even worse is that the body can't make antibodies for the virus, only the activated complex by which it is too late to prevent the virus infection

>>sex tourism capital

based. ngl once i paid a whore in amsterdam to sit on my face so i can lick her asshole. Best 50 euro investment in my life

if hiv is a hoax how do you explain those degen bugchasing forums? DAE anyone else remember shitposting about pozzed loads back in the day

Attached: kek.png (980x869, 90.86K)

there are tons of them. that's why it's difficult to find one magic pill to get rid of it.

there's an interesting possibility hiv may be partly man made. if you're interested in odd science... this occurred around the time people where experimenting a lot with blood transfusion, heart transplants etc. there was a russian guy that was really into experimenting with animals, chimps, and also if you could produce some kind of human chimp hybrid. russia wasn't happy about him doing it in russia so he asked france and they suggested it was okay so long as he did it on the west coast of africa.

as far as im aware, the experiments involved trying to artificially inseminate orangutans with human jizz (the details of how are obscure).

hiv has crossed into people supposedly from siv in monkeys and people eating monkeys, but the chance of it crossing, particularly in cooked monkeys, would be low.

it would be a lot higher if you tried injecting jizz or blood from a monkey into a person.

his experiment was unsuccessful. but.... the first people to be found with hiv were people on the east coast of America who'd originated from around pretty much the same area and same time as those experiments were taking place. it spread through the gays in the US when they began having bumsez with the guys from west Africa.

bit of a whoopsie all round desu

news broke out 5 days ago. dont forget your meds retard.

>existed for decades
PRICED.
IN.

Attached: F3472E08-528A-45C7-B93E-8DE531A6E315.jpg (1000x1362, 385.96K)

are the HIV treatments for these degens paid by their own pocket? they all need to get doxed and reported to insurance companies

those bugchaser forums were where i learned that lots of faggots need to wear adult diapers due to their assholes being fucking destroyed. looking back on it, i don't know why this surprised me

Attached: 1351640826423.jpg (480x415, 32.55K)

one particular problem i have with it is they test this kind of stuff on whats referred to as BLT rats; or "bone liver thymus". the way those are created is by taking cube of tissue during abortions and then splicing into the rat. their immune response is destroyed by infecting them with hiv, so they don't reject the tissue splices. then they can use the rat as a test vehicle for drugs and it's no longer legally a person. a.) gross and b.) the fact they're using whole tissue splices indicates they must be obtaining them from late term abortions.

That's just the kikes trying to leverage their defunct and useless excuses for raping and mutilating boys.