/wfhg/ WFH General

Another fabulous day working from home, doing absolutely nothing
I learned to code so I didn't have to code

Attached: 1623815351203.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

>tfw you're trading on binance while on zoom call with the management team

>literally done nothing for past 4 weeks except attend meetings

i thought it was a meme

Why yes, I think I'll just paint some minis this morning and bill the company for a few hours. I see some deer frolicking outside, let me grab some piping hot black coffee and watch.

Attached: hardatwork.jpg (960x1280, 132.25K)

Based, what kind of minis are we talking about?

old Heroquest currently

Attached: photo 2022-01-28 23-02-14.jpg (876x710, 114.1K)

>wfh
>absolutely swamped with a never ending barrage of work
>business I'm working for are absolutely retarded
can't take this much longer lads

>tfw manager sent email asking everyone to come up with a 12 month plan for goals, projects, etc.
wtf how do I bs out of this one

IRS?

>doing your manager’s work for him

How do I switch from WFH to working for myself after a year of this?

seriously what jobs do you guys have. I work in banking and I’m absolutely battered and bruised with all of the work I have
I’m working constantly all day

i have officially been offered a second job full time in crypto as a dev....

my real job has me doing no work, and whenever work ends up on my desk i intentionally take as long as possible to do it (2 weeks is common for me to finish 1 task) so that they cant give me any more work.

originally, i planned on quitting this job when i got hired in crypto, but now im thinking ill just keep doing both

>data sci for government

Banking is notorious for oy vey'ing its line workers
Start putting your resume together

It’s honestly fucked
At least I’m not working in a retail branch location those people get treated like shit and are horribly paid for the amount of work and knowledge they have

Marketing. Comfy job, don’t make as much as my banking friends but every time we talk or go out they sound like they want to Kill themselves. Is it really that bad?

got offered a series 1530 job. Thought about keeping original (remote) job and working both. Do they check if I leave the original? Do I actually have to be competent for the gov job or can I be retarded?

Your employment contract almost certainly has a clause that taking additional employment that can cause a burden on your current job is grounds for immediate termination and possibly worse
Even if this wasn't 4chinks, it's not like anyone here would rat you out (this is a general dedicated to slacking off at work after all) but keep that in mind

I work in corporate risk. I am at the associate level, literally did nothing yesterday and only have one meeting today.

I do have to do some work in regards to controls but so far this job has been way more comfy than my public accounting job I quit back late last year.

>data sci for government
Imagine the benefits are superb?
How hard was it to get the job? BS in data science?

im so tired of waging, can I really get hired to code but not do any coding?

Attached: coomer.png (400x512, 207.6K)

>Why yes, I did answer 5-10 calls today. Thank you for $200

Attached: 1642323922455.jpg (250x233, 16.79K)