This is the country aspiring to be a superpower?

this is the country aspiring to be a superpower?

Attached: beijing.jpg (1242x1586, 1.26M)

China is the most powerful country on Earth...

that's fake right???

lmao at this baby dicked chink

You really need to watch the China Hustle kek

I'm Swedish lol

Attached: 13215.jpg (2132x2620, 798.09K)

>ching chong state of art prosperity slide

is that the new left 4 dead gameplay leak?

so you're a cuck? noted

so you do at least have a baby dick

Kek, it's real
paste this into google maps (check the satellite view)
>Bin Shui Gong Yuan Jing Guan Da Dao, Men Tou Gou Qu, Bei Jing Shi, China, 100041

heavy industry? how quaint. here in the jewnited states of nigger-kneeling america, we have no use for such enterprises.

that has to be fejk, right

Cope gweilo

The factory cities are hideos. There are MANY breath taking rural.areas though. China is a massive and very diverse place.

Any country suffering a coal shortage so dire that people are having to burn clothes to stay warm, is very very far from being a superpower. Cope harder Swedefag. P.s. - I smile thinking of all the Muslim men breeding your women. Enjoy being outbred.

It's just a fact, your time is over, squeel and cry about it

2008 was a demonstration of China's aspirations and it was quite impressive.
2022 is a hassle for the Chinese. They are already a superpower, everyone knows it, and don't need to impress anyone. Their bid only had to be marginally better than Kazakhstan's (the only other bidder), and to top it all off they have a massively unworkable zero tolerance policy for an incredibly minor illness. And since the bidding process, this whole show was building to be a retch-inducing display of wokeness.
I already feel bad for the paralympians who will be under the thumb of the Chinese but won't have the watchful eye of the international press.

Attached: 1642823542275.jpg (1024x1022, 75.95K)

WTF, I cant see my posts at all. Someone link to me so I know im real.

Lol it's probably about 8 or 9.
World superpower tiers are
Global powers:
USA
UK
Regional powers:
Russia
China
France
Local powers:
Germany
Turkey
Japan
No one else important

I can see this one but not my other two? The fuck is going on with this website.

>UK
delusional bong detected

China bros... I don't feel so good anymore....

Propaganda for retards with sub 70 IQ

It feels like China did this deliberately to give the "someone" the middle finger.

how do they keep the snow from melting?

Are you actually from Sweden, or are you just another burger who says they're Swedish? I look forward to your reply.

You're coping very hard right now, but providing very little source-wise. Stay mad, impotent swedefag, incapable of saving his race from swarthy, well built Muslim men. YOUR time is done.

This is sub-70s IQ propaganda if they think it does anything but make themselves look retarded.

Learning mandarin now before the inevitable domination of china. The US electing literal grandpas and populists is fucked