Book his promo on Putin

book his promo on Putin

Attached: 87EC454E-F6B1-4A56-A4B1-862CE3505389.jpg (689x832, 128.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57180674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Vladeslav Puten, in the name of the free people of the United States and the country known as Europe, and as well in the name of God, I call Ukraine out for attacking Russia

y'see Pootin, in this business...

>And starting this moment... from now... from this moment on... this will be the moment... starting now... of the Genesis... of Bidenetty
>*falls asleep*

>I heavily condemn Russia's attack on Poland.
>I ask for them and Germany to please stop this bloodshed.

A lot of mumbling, and snoring and drooling

Attached: Sleepy Joe BTFO.jpg (640x800, 121.57K)

*shits pants*

Knock it off Gorbachev! Come on man!

Trump lost and will lose again if he runs.

>My fellow Americans
>uhhhhhhh we wont stand....
>we wont stand for the aggression of Russian against the people of Ukraine.
>we as a people....
>uhhhh we wont stand for it.
>Ukraine will not succeed in stealing this land and spitting in the face of international law.

Listen here fat

when ya shipping to Kiev bro :-)

You know they say that all countries are created equal, but you look at the Ukraine and you look at Russia and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another country, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Ukraine belongs to the Soviet Union, and that's not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat Russia. Then you add China and Separatists to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the World War 3 way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Biden KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Ukraine, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. See Ukraine, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at World War 3.

Attached: putin.jpg (1240x744, 28.28K)

Listen up, kumquat

>another thread where poltards pretend Big Dimes Joe can't speak and didn't absolutely spank the One Term Bitch in their debates

Attached: 4fd7b8c2424e4ef78e37a7df3fa49a6d.jpg (300x163, 17.25K)

Imagine lifting sanctions on a country, rely on them for oil, and then putting the sanctions back on.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57180674

>I’m calling on you, cornpop, to stop Putin and Russia, and save the Ukrainian

Attached: Biden Dimes.jpg (625x415, 51.14K)

>Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Already pushed back the promo can't imagine what they're pumping him with right now to stop the slurring

>Mr Putin, call off this justified attack and join me in Mar A Lago, the Southern White House they call it, join me there for a delicious chocolate cake. We have other lands, other countries, for you to attack. Puerrrrrrrto Rrrrrrico, okay, nobody cares. You can take this country, it’s fine, it’ll be a lot better for me, okay?

Attached: 5033C10E-A869-44C4-93E5-D47F1173AA5A.jpg (197x196, 11.55K)

Remember when Putin absolutely emasculated Trump in Helsinki? Yet Trumpcels are pretending their fatboy would be doing anything to stop Putin now. KWAB.

It never would have come to this if trump was president. Don’t forget Ukraine paid off the bidens. This is russias revenge for trump

>It never would have come to this if trump was president
Then why is that fat bitch agreeing with Putin invading?

Worked

because its based

Too coherent.

I just explained why. This it’s why it’s impossible to communicate with you people, you don’t listen/ have zero comprehension..

>russia invades ukraine
>even now they literally can't stop talking about the guy who was president two years ago
rmyt

>All flights worldwide told to avoid The Ukraine
>India
>BAH GAWD IT'S RAKESH KUMAR ORTON OUTTA NOWHERE
BUH BUH BUH BUH BAAAAAASED!

Attached: 1645720409652.png (621x702, 691.27K)

putin is jacked tho

>Fine speech, Vlad

holy based

based poos.

Attached: d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif (360x266, 385.94K)

C'mon man... l-l-listen mack. There ain't no way.... you got Putin, saying Ukraine this Ukraine that. If this were world War 2 you wouldn't even be born yet. You had Hitler, Mousilini, Stalin. I wasn't born yesterday, jack. I am reminded of a quote of a good friend, you might know him, Bardock Ocomma. He said-he says to me, "Joe, Ukraine is like a second home to me" and I think about that every day. We have to defend the Ukranian community just like we would defend the black lives member community, or a transgender lady. As Americans, its our job to do our job in defending freedom and democracy all over America. I mean, y-y-you got, look at Pete Toodledge, he's a queer guy, and he's in charge of the busses and trains. Man, we've come so far. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that....

"Uh................................" *coughs* "Uh yeah....You know......uh...." *falls asleep.*

>hits old man Biden and Putin with the one man conchairto and establishes the new leaf world order

Attached: Jaybird.jpg (768x960, 547.19K)

>can’t get a word in
>w-w-would you just shut up man! :(

INDIAN BROS! NEVER LET THEM TAKE THIS FROM YOU! EVEN AT THE MOST UNCALLED FOR TIMES, FOR NO GOOD REASON, YOU JUST DON'T GIVE A FUK AND DO BASED SHIT! IT'S TOUR BIRTHRIGHT!

Kek this is great love laughing at defeated neolibs and neocons

>So you're the man that rules Ukraine? They call me Brandon. You've ruled Russia long enough, Vladimir Putin. Get ready! Come on, you want a piece of me? You want a piece of me? Come and get me! Come after me, Putin! I'm ready. Along with Trudeau, Boris and Klaus Schaub, we'll see you at Kiev, at World War 3. Until then... A-HA-HA-HA! A-HA-HA-HA! *shits himself*