Wen diminishing returns on meme coins? Why not graduate to nft gaming coins or something?

Wen diminishing returns on meme coins? Why not graduate to nft gaming coins or something?

Attached: 1639496810956.png (200x187, 33.01K)

never, meme coins are hopeless

>nft gaming coins
dude there are literally a lot of projects associated with nfts and you choose the games? manchild

>graduate to nft gaming coins
kek and what sureity that they gonna last for long term?

Yeah because it's the gaming sector that's gonna be the biggest and baddest.

That sector is full of fucking incels, manchilds, and retards who think they are going to get money playing

yeah well nigger what do you think PLAT TO EARN means huh? like use your brains for once

i Failed economics man OP why're you trying to bloody attack me? Don't rub it in my face i get you're smarter

i Rather do graphic designing and then design digital art. Makes more sense

Can you make money with games?

Attached: 723234.png (1920x1920, 332.83K)

I did believe in that for a while and then i was 2 lazy to continue

are memecoins still a thing?

>biggest and baddest.
i-is he talking about m-my dad?

what's so lazy about playing games? If you do something you like for a living you probably won't end up as a lazy faggot

its fucking boring man

Attached: 1620967496729.jpg (200x200, 6K)

playing the same game over and over again for HOURS just gets boring, plus the games aren't that good

Ye so look into mscp. It'll be a great change for a apoilt brat like you. I mean if you're really looking for something with good graphics, check it out

>apoilt brat like you
calls us a spoilt brat and expects us to listen to him

it looks pretty at least, i have checked it

this shit is not even out yet right? when is it going to be out? am I lost?

The game hasn't even been released KEK

we are looking for something profitable, I don't give a fuck about graphics, but thanks user