NGMI WITH LINK

I have 5K. I’ll never make it. Wagie til the day I die…

Attached: 2EE9DF98-3B45-4E84-9FFF-48106CCCB607.jpg (500x481, 31.32K)

i have 12k link and think i might kill myself if it doesnt break 100 this year

I have 5k LINK and 1 BTC and 250B D080 and I will make it.

You will make it easily with 5k link. Are you some sort of idiot?

I have 30k LINK and I won't make it. It's over.

lol link is below 20, even fucking DOGE is higher now than year ago, yet LINK is lower rofl, LINK is the failure

I have 1000 LINK and I am content. I thank god and enjoy clownworld while knowing that I am going to make it. There will be a small table reserved for linkies like me on the yacht party

wtf are you people smoking
I have over 10k and I'm pretty confident I'll barely make into middle class retirement.

Tell me how I make it with 5K you moron. Did anyone with 5K BTC make it? What about 5K ETH? Just think about that for a second and get back to me LOL

Got 12k stinks, hoping and coping that it'll go $200 and I can at least find some fucking peace in life. My wife just left me so all I have are my precious stinks. Maybe just say fuck it and try to use all my money trying to brute force a career as a producer.

I have 100k stinks. Will I make it?

Obviously not.

I have none and just want 150-200 so badly but my life is literally hardcore mode.

Even I know it's over and that I will never be able to stop waging
>t. 1 million LINK

but the year was always supposed to be 2025. I'm Nulink who bought last year and even I know that. There were a lot of anons posting last year that if I'm going into link than I should hold until 2025.
Just have patience ffs

>Did anyone with 5K BTC make it? What about 5K ETH?
Uh yes? That's a lot of money now

$15mil is basically minimum wage now with inflation

Link is not gonna get you to make it, but diversifying in different projects will. Put a little in different projects and also check out DeFi for staking some tokens. There's also a lot of good projects there like AAVE, CRV and governance tokens like BitDAO’s BIT since they give you influence over other DeFi projects.

5,000 x 81,000 equals lots of fucking money you idiot

>t. poor retard
Diversification is the biggest meme you'll stay poor if you hold more than 4-5 projects and even that is pushing it

based 1k life enjoyer

I have 212 linkies

Attached: wojak4087.jpg (720x819, 646.05K)

How are linkies passing the time until the singularity?
I've been lifting, snowboarding and surfing while reading Russian and Greek lit. I'm a WFH wageslave with only 519 link.

I wish I could start on learning how to garden but I'm stuck renting for the time being.