This is Emi Sakura

This is Emi Sakura.

She moved to the United States almost 6 months ago to become a star in AEW. She hasn't appearance once on AEW TV since her arrival.

Attached: dFkTbriUPPxONUHaS_bDKwh3tIKxMlXpR9GMqD1uB80.jpg (640x428, 53.25K)

Lewdest pic she has?

Will she Control Her Narrative?

At least the women's division hasn't really been filled as fast as men's.

Emi probably will be on TV jobbing to Jade soon enough.

Her gimmick is shit.
Her look is shit.
Her English is shit.
What she needs is to get a fucking clue.

She shouldn't have moved to the US if they didn't have any plans for her

after all, emi was hired as thanks for grooming riho

Emi should have at least planned for the worst. She could have been in many indie shows.

a freddie mercury wannabe mama-san will never get over in the us

And she was running the gimmick two years AFTER that fucking movie had gone

>He also mentioned about how 90% of women wrestlers are lesbians. I asked about Emi Sakura which Sano replied that she wasn't a lesbian but she slept with a lot of wrestlers including Masa Takanashi and Daisuke Masoka and she was considered crazy. Sano is the second person to mention that as Soldier had told me previously that's why Gannosuke stopped working with Ice Ribbon because he couldn't handle dealing with her craziness. Sakura also no longer works for Ice Ribbon but a much smaller women's promotion now.

This is actually what was expected of her, like what's expected of most the people AEW has signed, if you're not factored into a current storyline you're expected to go out and create some buzz for yourself with Indy bookings, this is why Rosa's girls keep getting tv time, they work her Indy constantly aswell as other shows, same with why Garcia was given so much tv time, he'd gone out and done a shitheap of Indy shows and bit some buzz for himself. Even shida pointed out in that interview she did that emi didn't get this, she just assumed she'd get tv time but nah you gotta fight for that time being signed isn't enough to guarantee a spot on dynamite or rampage

AEW sucks ass.

Why did no one stop her from doing that stupid Freddie Mercury gimmick? Someone must have said something to her, it was such a shit gimmick

>AEW sucks ass.

Attached: e-hypocrites btfo.png (900x836, 855.74K)

>CAWdy out of nowhere

Well, she neither changes up her moveset, look, character, music or gets in decent shape.

It should tell you something about her character and drive.

For 90% lesbians a lot of them sure married men and had babies. I think Sano was just mad none of them wanted to fuck his goofball looking ass

she could lose A LOT of weight

Imagine quitting cause her "pussy game is too good"
KWAB

Emi is used being queen of her castle in Japan. Now she is small fish in the biggest ocean. I simply do not believe she thought she would simply move to America and get put on top right away. I wonder if she somewhat resents Lulu and Mei getting over more than her.

>Emi Sakura
>She
>She
>her
That’s a man.

Thunder Rosa and her students might be the hardest working grinders in wrestling today..Rosa gets it and thats why she is about to get the belt

>emi does the we will rock you clap thing and no one does it with her because she's heel and also because no one cares
kwab

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: Emi.png (583x666, 176.41K)

I would never put tv over a date. This bitch is stupid

And then she complains she's alone in America.

Never forget, Emi is a level 9000 carny. She has carnied people all over the world, she knows exactly what she's doing.