ITT post your biggest crypto mistakes

ITT post your biggest crypto mistakes

Attached: 16745743643634.jpg (1000x525, 43.91K)

selling scrt at 4usd
bought in at sub dollar prices

RVP hasn't even hit the exchanges
it's a guaranteed 10x minimum

RVP is a literal scam.
Imagine making a communist name for a capitalistic banker coin. Imagine not only making a "clearing house for crypto" (holy fuck, crypto is a clearing house, RVP just increases risk from 1 to 2), They actually advertised RVP as a social media blockchain? It's an unfinished vaporware byteshare fork that doesn't even know which kind of midwit it wants to attract so it just markets to all of them.
Communists welcome.
Clearing house welcome.
Social media welcome.
It isn't any of this, but it sure will try to catch the hype of all 3 despite delivering none.

RVP hasn't even started yet. Mainnet is still in development, and a huge update to testnet came out yesterday. Kys dumb fuck. Enjoy buying my bags on Coinbase at $5 per coin. $50 by 2025

>pressing F for the dumb anons who will fall for this weak fud instead of doing their own research

This

- L1 blockchain that is capable of over 100k TPS, 2.5 second TTF, and solves the blockchain trilemma
- clearinghouse for tier 1 institutions
- web 3.0 dApp ecosystem with an SDK for web 3.0 dApps
- decentralized social media platform

And you think it'll only do a 10x from here? lol

t.RVP4LIFE.
Your bags must be really heavy baggie.

Attached: 1638547430975.png (224x236, 56.38K)

>100k tps
If some project claims to process 100K TPS, I'd like to know what storage system is used to persist those transactions. If each transaction requires just 32 bytes of storage (one SHA256 hash, which can't be compressed), that would be about 250GB of storage per day. In practice it's probably 10 times more (~2tb). How and where would that be stored? What indexes are needed for querying txs during validation? How often is each tx replicated on storage? Would it still be replicated often enough to be considered decentralized? Someone claiming to be able to handle that tx throughput would have to answer those questions.
>decentralization.
One can not expect that a system that can process even 500-1000 TPS is for free. Even a centralized system would already require a substantial amount of resources. A fully decentralized system needs even more.
Anybody developing systems that process transactions at this scale should invest in basic distributed systems expertise and should look into ways to shard their data.
And that's the main problem, and the reason why people keep saying it's a fork.

kek

I will dump my bags on JP Morgan

Attached: JPMGaryChan.jpg (4096x4096, 2.3M)

>surely these rich retards will never scam us

Email Dr. Gelernter you autistic faggot. Why the fuck are you asking anons on this shitty message board instead of asking the project lead? Btw nice copy/paste you troon

Same as your pic nigga

samefag

nailed it. anyone can spend 10 minutes looking at the whole project and come to the same conclusions.

spend half an hour looking at the project and you conclude its a scam run by some israelis along with their turkish telegram moderator accomplices

Attached: 1642883527567.gif (220x220, 893.15K)

Attached: 2185091251.png (360x450, 21.09K)

fuck off back to türkye you fuckin roach. stop living in australia you're not welcome there

I'm holding 100k of these shits

boolin still trying to accumulate

Attached: 3186250409846.jpg (2048x2048, 411.55K)

I'm not turkish nor do I live in Australia but ok schizo

whatever you fat swarthy subhuman retard.

Who is Boolin ?? is he in the room with us right now?

Basically everything that stupid tranny yhwh bought.
It's funny RVP and ICP both have paid shills covering this board and I lost the IQ test it seems. Fuck all of you.