So do we take profit when Bitcoin reaches 65k this time or gamble on it going higher?

So do we take profit when Bitcoin reaches 65k this time or gamble on it going higher?

Attached: T0B3314-copy.jpg (650x1156, 673.5K)

That's a man.

that's a man

also we are not hitting 65k

im only ever selling when the pi cycle top indicator tells me.

Attached: 16038284235.jpg (1128x763, 106.51K)

go back

I'm only taking profit when BTC hits 100k, and by then FUFU should have also gone 100x

I was holding this FUFU token before the dip began.
I think I'll buy it again since I've been seeing it everywhere

only a dumb ass like you will sell FUFU because of just 3x spike that it did before the dip began.

In few months time i see it going over 100x since celebrities and content creators are now adopting its platform

This might be another great project to look out for since content creators are interested in it

user, next time it's gonna be priced in... forget all your fucking s2f, rainbows, linear regression, mvrv, whatever.

user, if you were a whale controlling the price of BTC and knew everyone used the Pi Cycle Top and Rainbow, wouldn't you and your buddies try to manipulate the price so it goes up, but doesn't hit the Pi Cycle Top or "sell" Rainbow band so everyone sells?

Don't get me wrong, I love Philip Swift/Decentrader and Pi Cycle Top, but if everyone uses it, something has to change. Like Poker, each hand plays out differently.

This user gets it. I remember when Bobo posted this on Any Forums and sadly I don't research into it because planB and s2f model says 100k EOY. Well shit, guess what, he's fucking wrong. /r/Bitcoin is even fucking worse, it's permabull.

I will sell everything, every Bitcoin that I own, including the one that's in my hardware wallet and every alts that I own at the next Pi cycle top, at market order.

Everyone isnt using it.
Whales don't coordinate they compete.
Less whales every cycle as they take profits and more small wallets are made.
Cycle is supply and demand just like everything else in BTC and the supply is limited. It's an inevitability. Fomo doesn't do anything but chase until the crash.

Dumbass.

imagine if it just kept going, its a fear of mine. And we get priced out with rapidly hyperinflating fiat gains.

I would kill myself

I'm a hodler, so i don't see myself taking profits at $65k especially when i'm getting earnings by hodling TENBTC rather than just BTC on the TeneoFinance platform. It's really an incentivized platform. Don't sleep on it.

Fine. Use the rainbow to make your decisions.

that's a human organism that produces large non-motile ova (egg cells), the type of gamete (sex cell) that fuses with the male gamete during sexual reproduction.

I'm a reddit tier holder so no. Either I make it or I lose it all.

>imagine if it just kept going, its a fear of mine. And we get priced out with rapidly hyperinflating fiat gains.
Bitcoin is a high risk, high return investment. Of course, if I'm wrong I'll pay with probably -10%, -20% or -30% of my stack if I decide to buy back. But, if I win, I'll get at least double of my Bitcoin back. It's definitely gambling and some people dislike that, I can agree.

The safest strategy, is always to buy more when the market is down 50-80% and only sell when you need something like downpayment for a house, but my time in life is almost running out, so I'll definitely sell at the next pi cycle top. As fellow Any Forums users, DYOR. Pi Cycle Top isn't the only indicators, there are others that tell .

Attached: tell.jpg (500x383, 36.73K)

pi cycle indicator didnt predict the top though

infact this is the first bull cycle it's existed during, and the first signal it gives was a false positive

literally the first time the model was live tested it failed, retard

45k was the place to take profit