fintel.io/

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com
wallmine.com/
tikr.com/

Previous:

Attached: 1637256567113.jpg (952x952, 90.74K)

First for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 236-2364755_view-img-3497-pink-wojak-clipart.jpg (840x711, 291.81K)

thanks for baking user.
how is HUT so profitable when other MARA is losing money and BITF is barely breaking even?

Attached: __hk416_girls_frontline_drawn_by_ru_zhai__sample-ff2fd2e073d88eec6159163840f23107.jpg (850x1417, 163.96K)

waiting for oil fud from mainstream media

Death of Meta soon

>MARA is losing money
What did they do this time? Airlifting more miners?

I want asian pussy

UUUU
U
U
U
UEC
E
C
ARKK
R
K
K
NOK
O
K
SNAP
N
A
P
long term holds? or dump'em at market open?

What the fuck are you doing?

Attached: arkk lady.jpg (955x536, 104.97K)

I'm talking about all of their drugs
like a quarter of every "GREAT NEW DRUG" that is an improvement on an exisiting treatement ends up causing some terrible side effect and a >5 bln judgement against them if it's for a widely marketable ailment
Look at how fucked they all keep getting over shit like otc ant-acids and allergy meds

pharma is one of the worst businesses on the planet
pfizer has lower returns on capital than fucking walmart

oh these HOOD puts are going to be juicy

Attached: 4C41782A-111C-4F2F-9A1B-D1F661DF3419.jpg (2000x1333, 279.71K)

Buy and hold these in the long run

USMJ
PAOG
OMID
ZOM
CBTC

All are potential growth stocks and OMID in particular is poised for big gains!

Lol what the fuck

Attached: 5613488B-62A7-4820-9194-92044F801E2E.jpg (800x533, 27.33K)

What does PTON even do?

baby killer machines

They have more criminal fines and fees for killing people, hiding dangerous side effects, manipulating data, etc than any other company on earth. And this was all before the plandemic and their complete immunity granted by govts. I fucking hate pharma companies so much bro

> There is no legal risk to pfizer in regards to the vaccines. That was spelled out very specifically in their agreements with every government they supply them to. Remember, its the government distributing the vaccines, not pfizer.
It just means that governments also complicit in crimes against humanity. You can't just make or execute law to commit the highest crime and expect anyone would give a shit.
If humanity has an ounce of dignity and sense of self-preservation then day of the rope is coming for all governments death doctors and fearmongering propagandists.

Attached: 1600849938989.jpg (496x320, 26.38K)

PTON OH NO NO NO

you buy a "bike" that costs more than a decent road + XC bike combo. Then you have some mutt bitch yell at you to keep riding and you pay $50 USD/mo for the privilege

Attached: 0704_-_sOEkzK4-660x660.jpg (660x660, 72.02K)

>tfw when bought soxl at 52
Feel sad man

Lmao wtf, shorts.

People actually thought Amazon would buy Peleton out, why the fuck would they do that? What does Peleton offer Amazon in any way?

if it makes you feel better, so does wallstreet and the laws of economics
just wait for the capital destruction from either higher rates or sustained double digit inflation
both would destroy PFE shareholders

>The deal that was already dead is dead? I´m out.

Attached: jak56.png (572x390, 43.8K)

>Me 58

Will hold this bag until I die

PTON is in a death spiral, that company is finished.
The craziest thing is apparently they were paying their instructors with stock shares....

I mean i know its fundamentals are strong but.... The momentum aint good and there is fud shills everywhere.
Its all so tiresome.

How much is that peloton shit anyways? Plus you still bitch I pay monthly to ride a fake bike that takes you nowhere. I think Klaus Schwab is right about us not actually owning anything at all soon. We will have to lease a monthly air permit soon just to be able to breathe air in our own (leased) pod

Fuck you SOXL go back up!

Attached: 1644102255564.png (598x338, 108.53K)

>The craziest thing is apparently they were paying their instructors with stock shares....

Holy shit. Top kek.

Attached: 1603316889452.jpg (341x329, 29.31K)

In their defense the bike itself is very high quality
idk what the other options are because i'm not a fag, but from what i've hear they have the some of the quietest and smoothest bikes (no pun intended)

the problem is that any fucking retard could have figured out that an exercise company that targets people that need motiviation to watch tv while their legs go up and down isn't going to somehow end up with a sustained subscriber in every 5th house in america

>3x derivatives
>strong fundamentals
what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1642533504245.png (500x640, 37.61K)

You guys need to learn to cut losses and not fall in love with a stock and endlessly bag holding... I got caught up in the SOXL meme and lost several hundred dollars when it was at $59 and cut my losses, but it’s been on a downward trend ever since. Semis will still be in strong demand but there will never be another golden time of semis like last fall again, becuase every company is trying to ramp production and the government subsidizing 40 billion in domestic semi production will only continue to drive prices lower.

The fact that its leveraged does not mesn that the index it folllows and in turn the individual stock thomat index follows does not have good fundamentals.

I dont think you are undrstanding what im talking about.

Anytime WYNN is approaching these levels, just buy puts or sell call spreads. Simple as

Attached: 1634595986838.jpg (971x846, 58.57K)