The crash is going to be immense

When this thing collapses, it will catastrophic. If you are buying this now, at this price, you might want to exit crypto. It just isn't for you.

>Butt muh 1000000% APY seeth and cope hur

How dumb are you?

Attached: 2omb.png (339x368, 17.7K)

what the fuck are you even shilling or antishilling?
you literally suck at your job

Oh I'm shitposting retard. Now don't get me wrong I made a killing off of Tomb because I bought in Sept, and totally divested when Harry abandoned ship. People who bought 2omb early are of course doing the same. But what kind of absolute cuck faggot is buying this now?

Attached: 927_21298277.jpg (990x685, 357.16K)

i dont think anyones buying any of the shit you mentioned.
and i think that explains why youre so poor and seething.
jesus christ dude, just fucking get 50-100btc and retire. its not that hard!

so whats next after this?

>he doesn't do DeFi
NGMI

Been wondering that myself. Confidence in Harry is going to be shaken after the final collapse, so Harry ponzis probably aren't it.

I'm thinking Solidly is the next good one. It might even be legit-good, not just early-ponzi-good.

Heh also FTM itself might be fantastic. All that Tomb $$ has to go somewhere.

Literally, who? Stop talking like anyone anywhere in the world knows about your scamofthemoment coin, pajeet.

yeah i dont trust that chink

made out like a fucking bandit from 2|3omb tho

Unironically, this is the only place to discuss the truth about this ponzi. Some degens were smart enough to actually pull out their funds while others think Harry is going to make them rich (he’s manipulating the price and dumping on you, you won’t get rich). Check his wallet FTMScan.

He knew the only way to keep this ponzi going and FTM flowing into his wallet was to reset with another fork. Don’t forget, he fudded the fuck out of 2omb/3omb, next day purchases a bunch of 2SHARES, (only confirmed 2SHARES, maybe 3SHARES too?), then announces a partnership with them? How fucking retarded do you have to be to trust this dirty chink?

True. I always knew that Tomb would come to a bad end (the bonding mechanism is dogshit), but didn't expect a Harry betrayal of this magnitude.

Also I was banned from the Telegram for explaining this shit to people.

Nice blogpost faggot, too bad I didn't read it

You must be the faggot who claimed to sell $100k TSHARE for 2SHARE.

>u scared to make a bet bro?!?

I warned you, called you out and now you lost. Have fun staying poor faggot. Kek.

kys

Attached: 59ca8410a5b8f.image.jpg (1200x675, 146.95K)

Not You

>You must be the faggot who claimed to sell $100k TSHARE for 2SHARE.
That was me actually. So I have been living rent free in yout mind for almost a day? lol

Hope you sold. 2/3share imploding as we speak.

I'll be honest with you my man. I was larping yesterday.

I could tell since you’re the only one offended by these threads here. Get fucking rekt newfag.

Was literally waiting for Felix launch to exit Tomb and got chink'd by Harry on my Tshares. Still looking for a half decent exit on Tshares, and keeping my eye on 3omb/FTM LPing. The apr is decent and if it stabilizes above 2 FTM I'm gonna throw in some profits I made swing trading the crazy volatility today.

Harry is a fucking con artist tho, and I don't see how he's going to come back from this one. The tomb ponzi (and all the forks) seems to be finally over. I threw some of my Tomb holdings into Scream, thinking about making a play into spirit. Anyone got any other good fantom plays?

phewww I just sold all my 3omb because I wasn't fast enough, still made profit though. Poor people who spend actual money on these scams.