Realistically when do you think CCIP will drop?

And when Staking?
I think CCIP will come in April. Its done for EVM compatible chains which is like 95% of all smart contract volume. Cross chain Node functions are in Beta since 1 week ago. I think a month plus another to finalise the initial EVM CCIP version.

As for staking its a wildcard. Its obviously done, ready to ship and has been for a while, they were just waiting for the right time to launch. It could be any time after CCIP imo, but probably Dec 31st at 23:59.

I also think LINK will finally exit its own bear market once one of them launches, and it’ll probably crab in its typical crab range below $40 which it has been for a long time till then.

Attached: 36287BAF-407B-4D72-A11A-9C7DE5BE5081.jpg (717x428, 51.16K)

nobody cares
token not needed
never buying
stop spamming
sage in all fields

I get it. You have post traumatic stress. Nobody gives a shit you weak minded zoomer

>CCIP
>CCP
It's live right now

Attached: 1630588692751.png (720x960, 829.03K)

i care but not enough to effort post. there is quite a few parts to staking i am unclear about like
>anti fraud network
>second tier nodes
>access to chainlink services plus a high enough market value of link to provide sufficient collateral
if ccip is plug and play like many are suggesting that will be based. everyone will be able to leverage any chain to do anything in blockchain cheap and fast.

Will nodes create an arms race for the link token? what impact will this have for access to link services?

why did hudson use his flash mob to cancel an ens developer just after ccip read went through last call?

do you think i should play dont starve or factorio?

May CCIP September staking

He said this year which means whateveris necessary is done. If you listen to what Sergey said, they are just waiting fir the right time. Its built, and from reading and follow for a long time i believe those parts of staking have been done for a while too, as they are more of a theory and incentive mechanism of security, they arent as strenuous to code and dispatch. Its like deciding block size for BTC, or coding the original difficulty algo. Pretty simple once you know what you want it to be. Trivially so.

Whoever has been accumulating for the past year or two and dampening are likely just going to continue till big updates come like CCIP and staking, because the cat is out of the bag then anyway.

you can't spell CCIP without "IC CP"

arbitrum was supposed to be big. it works. it scales eth and no one really cared. i thought eth fees were all that stood in the way of another alt run but bridging and other problems hindered the adoption of arbitrum. i wonder if ccip will help in that regard. any chain any layer.

i know he sounds like he has everything hashed out but then they went and hired multiple academics in various fields. i hope this is future proofing in action. i would like to see a solid release come out of chainlink.

Nobody understands or gives a fuck about CCIP. That fat fuck needs to bring us staking asap or this shitcoin eternally dumps against btc/eth.

arbitrum was supposed to be big assuming volume and transactions migrated over to it instantly in huge quantities which if didnt and still hasnt at all. Because its not done yet belive it or not. Not only that, but LINKs secondary role as FSS is still not done. So thenet result was low to no increase in LINK node traffic. That will change when its finally done and protocols actually feel comfortable using it. Biance already allow people to withdraw or deposit via Arbitrum, more exchanges, followed by dexes are necessary but they wont till its pretty much done.

CCIP is more self serving. It may take a few months to let developers build with it(like price feeds did), but like price feeds, once it starts an entire new ecosystem will come into existence and it should exponentially increase traffic

They have hired people to advise on CCIP because it’s obvious going to be a work in progress even long after it launches.
I think its almost certainly the bridge functionality will help migrate users to Layer 2 optimistic rollups. It might even be the largest effect of it out of the gate.

yeah i have read things like this a few times before. back to the waiting game

i'm considering coming out of retirement because they're taking so long. fuck you sergey i just wanted to enjoy my life

CCIP and staking both released at Smartcon in August

All this shit won’t matter if btc continues crabbing

noone really knows so stop speaking out of your arses

Who pays for this spam?

Well it was meant to be out in December so if we go by their track record we'll see a bit of discussion about it at Smartcon in August and then by eoy might have a smaller variant of it released but generally see it stop being talked about.

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 9.41K)

It's strange but Sergey announcing staking made it more difficult to wait.
At least I could cope thinking it will never be released before.

There are so many things in this, but at the same time seeing all the bridge hacks happening lately makes me fearful for Chainlink's future. They can't afford any mistake with CCIP.
Jonny said yesterday that the future slashing mechanism was the thing he was more focused and concerned of currently.

There are so many things at risk right now.
Despite having a better product the risks also increased dramatically.
I will only feel better after seeing this working properly for half a year and after understanding the architecture for their safety mechanism.