How the fuck do you guys keep up

I literally spend 14 hours a day on this shit and I still feel like I'm behind everyone else

Attached: 1643694289332.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

Unironically reddit is better, here is just for shit posting.

Not all on this board of course. Reseraching or learning or trading I mean

nothing has happened in months

the crypto space on reddit is full of btc and ada faggots

user, i have two dollars in my account right now. don't feel bad, you are doing fine! good luck and don't give up

>Time equals output
This is wagie tier thinking. More time trading doesn't make you more successfull, maybe even the contrary.

E.g. I might say my most successful time spent were the 2 hours which I used to buy BTC at the local top in 2013 for 800$ each.
But maybe the real successful time was the 4 following years when I didn't touch them, because I would most likely have traded them away.

Attached: 1614787581497.png (1000x684, 1.16M)

>not knowing how to find good projects
go back

>46347706
past markets do not dictate future.

Yes they do

I didn't say that markets will repeat. I said however that time in the market beats timing the market (which trading, in whatever eloquent form or intensity, always essentially is) and that OP should probably just trade less and hodl more.

It’s because you focus on crapcoins that don’t have any future value. Always invest in social media and insurance type of projects. I recommend Wom Protocol if you feel like actually making something!

Keep putting time in. Eventually, you’ll come to your own conclusions about the market. IMO it takes at least 6 months to get a feel for what’s going on.

>be me
>got in DOGE and ROSE early
>do zero research past that
>I should find something new to buy
>set off on quest
>open a few sub $10m mc projects on CMC
>read description of first one I opened
>actually seems legit
>check if dev is Indian
>nope
>research done

It's that easy.

Attached: 1635231696901.png (1350x900, 2.11M)

I come here as rarely as possible and Im ahead of all of this board.
Except for the ohnorfull insiders.
.t outsider

just fucking remember, you will learn so much shit every day and back the major fucking trend. I think privacy can go fucking mainstream. Scrt is a good as programmable privacy is taking on man

kek SCRT fags resorting to jeet shilling. Pathetic.

Attached: 1639214152154.jpg (680x396, 125.19K)

>trying to rationally understand the bubble-top mania end of a clownmarket
absolutely and indisputably NGMI

Attached: E2A01344-D763-43DB-935F-17F49B46F126.jpg (221x228, 12.75K)

I felt like this before. Been in crypto for only a year, but half a year ago I’ve found two projects with a potential and stuck with them. I made more money than 99% of my countrymen spending maybe 40 hours in that time for actual trades. Keep looking and learning and you’ll find yours.

What's there to get, everyone is indian until proven otherwise. Invest accordingly.