/DO.B.0 bagholders club/

>no b 0 n k thread
let's change that
>bypassing janny filters edition

Attached: 1643111443510.jpg (500x500, 72.5K)

Jannies who hurt you?

Do jannies not let dogibonki have a general? Whats the argument there? Gme still has a general full of schizo.

Kek these threads are sad. All you fags ever screech about is muh victim complex. Wahhh jannies nooooo don't delete my threads pleeasse noooo. Lol.

Nothing of substance here, no talking points no updates no anything. It's a slow rug from here and you all know it.

We literally had Memetools V2 release today. Also you will never be a real women.

Kek your post is sad. All you ever screech about is muh dog with bat threads. Wahhh d0br0s nooooo don't post a thread pleeasse noooo. Lol. Nothing of substance here, no talking points no shape rotation no anything. It's a slow mental decline from here and you know it.

what a shame the streak of dubs ended with you

youre a faggot and d080 will never die

Attached: 1639314139219.jpg (989x1283, 173.33K)

You're always in these threads mate—how much DIBO have you stacked; got an exit plan and any Spring, Summer or EOY predictions?

so what's the point in buying this shit anymore if it just tracks BTC price BUT you need a 20% pump just to break even? leveraging btc or buying anything else just seems like a better investment imho

its going to fucking rip, we're talking 500-1000x

Passionate community of shillers, small cap coin, Any Forums weaponised autism for marketing stunts, very likely to be listed on gate.Io soon, good meme potential (reddits meme of the year 2021), reflection tokenomics are like crack for normies since the love watching their balance go up, expanding ecosystem of memecoin utilities (NFT marketplace, Memetools)

Always lurking m8, even when I dont post
840B stacklet, shoulda bought more but I bitched it.
We are hitting 1 - 5B mcap no doubt. As someone said before; holding through the dumps is the easy part, its when to pull out that will get me nervous. Ideally slowly cash out between 5 - 10B, I wouldnt mind waiting til October for the tax discount.
>leverage trading
>swinging d080
go back

>840B stack
I kneel.

Attached: 92229EE3-7A6F-4BD8-AEF6-C44445AC881A.jpg (495x619, 43.07K)

>nooooo don't leverage it's too scary!!! not like people have been using leverage for decades and it's the easiest way to make money on confident trades
>nooooo you can't swing wtf diamond hands 4eva holding til 0
come on man, you're sounding like more of a redditor than I ever could. to be fair if you hold as much as you say you're obviously incentivised to tell others to diamond hand while you dump your stacks on them.

I’ve honestly never used leverage before. But isn’t it kinda risky at the moment? BTC is constantly pumping and dumping to liquidate people who use it. It feels to manipulated.

700B bag here. We are always lurking user, just not fucking selling until 50B mcap. Simple as.

I am still here dobros.

KuCoin listing imminent, if you know you know...

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-182513_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x754, 315.32K)

> tfw being aware of future events

Attached: 1642542587180.jpg (851x1064, 117.17K)

memetools v2, holders still growing, plus I noticed a couple normies getting in, the types that only buy coins under $1 lol. That’s actually a very bullish indicator, when the normies come but biz still hasn’t completely sold, same thing happened to shib. Telegram is a wasteland right now, so many tgs are empty and inactive, meanwhile d0bo and memetools tgs are “bussin”.

I feel like i havn't gotten any reflections past couple of months. any ideas? I'm so close to 100b and was hoping the reflections would push me to there and still waiting. I'm only 1b away

Because the entire market went to shit and volume died