Why does every financial / crypto YouTube video say "not financial advice" even if they don't even remotely say...

why does every financial / crypto YouTube video say "not financial advice" even if they don't even remotely say anything close to financial advice?

obviously its to save their ass from being sued, but is the line so vague that no one knows where it is, so they just say it to be safe?

Attached: aDDRPZ7_700bwp.png (700x507, 356.17K)

its a meme from 2017, maybe earlier. yes theres the lawsuit thing but they also dont want some psycho to lose zll their money and start sending them death threats

Because the way capitalism works it incentivizes people to lie and cheat. Financiers dont gain anything if they share for example a "good" investment that will make you money. They are not interested in making you money. They are interested in making money themselves. So when a financier gives "advice" it is beneficial to him to shill you his OWN investment which if you follow he will later be able to profit from you and have leverage over you. It is all a pyramid scheme and regulations "pretend" to offer some check and balances supposedly to prevent complete and utter mayhem and war but it never works like that in real life. Capitalists will still find ways to carry out their pyramid schemes and pull in suckers who they can profit off. There are no friends or altruism in money making that is the whole point. That is why everyone IRL absolutely despises financiers and economists. It is literally the definition of parasites. Like not just meraphorically you "people" are literal parasites who seek desperately victims to leech off

i really hope you're getting paid to post here

Actually not only do financiers dont gain anything if you make money but as a matter of fact they actually lose money so it is literally as much rigged as possible to encourage as much backstabbing, betrayals and war. It is an absolutely disgusting and vile system and i cant wait till your precious stock market and your precious economy fully collapses so there wont be anything to protect you anymore and we can finally hunt financier parasites on the streets like dogs. Personally when apocalypse comes i intend to kidnap some Any Forums nazi/financier and take him over to a isolated cabin i own and just torture them for as long as i can. It would still not be enough for the crime of murdering mother Earth, the womb of all life and true Goddess of the Universe

nfa

Attached: cznfa.png (548x829, 100.95K)

What will your role be in the commune after we abolish capitalism comrade?

Because you're getting $0 if they succeed and hatred if they fail. Asymmetrical risk. Also in Jewmerica you'll probably get sued or murdered.

Attached: FK78PBMXwAEIDNi[1].jpg (960x1200, 113.18K)

You see you know how i know you are a lying and pretending rightoid bastard like every single spineless coward Any Forums nazi/financier parasite? If you were an actual leftist you wouldnt be asking that question because the very most basic and simple premise of our ideology is:
"From each according to ability, to each according to need"

Unlike in your capitalist dystopia i dont need to prove to my comrades that i am important, valuable and worthy of life regardless of age,sex,ability,race or any other factor because we believe life has inherent value and is important.

It is rightoid parasites like you who call people lazy,niggers,kikes and faggots. You will never be happy or feel worthy no matter how much you grind "to make it" because you have nazi and capitalist cancer that has been laser focused deep in your heart and brain from decades and decades of highly optimized neoliberal propaganda. Keep chasing that amerikkkan "dream" and financial "freedom" user. "You are going to make it" XDDS

Nigger.
>This is not financial advice

I am a millionaire. Write me another wall of text pls daddy. My id will probably change but I am the guy you replied to.

>why does every financial / crypto YouTube video say "not financial advice" even if they don't even remotely say anything close to financial advice?

Attached: 1628366724315.jpg (1588x874, 454.27K)

>post long meandering theory about how he thinks the world works
>watches mom die from forced vax on livestream while hes in wage cage
>seethes

Because there is a disgusting kike lawyer just waiting to sue them.

Attached: 1643845550188.jpg (500x375, 36.51K)

Please explain to me how taking my money in taxes to pay zogbots to drop bombs on brown people is capitalism?

Attached: 1644186807687.jpg (690x710, 150.79K)

Because even though its not financial advice, you watching their video helps them make money and bonus if you hit an ad. Youtube should just demonotise the fuck out of these channels. Hence DYOR.

Always was

Attached: _79758785_2665894.jpg (640x360, 50.99K)

How do we fix this planet, fren

If we could only go back to 1800s levels of capitalism.

Attached: 1644279229607.jpg (640x928, 189.97K)

Im gonna assume you are serious and not trolling, but for starters imo quitting Any Forums dead cold is the first step for you. Activism is always both communal dependant but also individual dependant. Each person depending their location and personal circumstances has access to different conditions etc. There is no blueprint to liberation and resistance. It always depends from many factors.

Im gonna assume my post was some of your few exposures to leftist propaganda (Yes I use the word propaganda because we have nothing to hide, spreading class consioussness is part of the struggle and resistance, unlike right propaganda we dont use lies we just present the facts and information about the functions of capital) so imo since you are just starting imo you just need to quit Any Forums and just read some leftist literature and just basically deconstruct the neoliberal indoctrination. Most literature also usually offers practical real life actions individuals can take to improve both their and their community material conditions such as unionizing, agitprop and other stuff. Unionizing is good but not the be end all of activism. It is just another tool in your arsenal of weapons against capital.

There is just so much that I cant really expand over a Any Forums comment but I can assure you that it is a beautiful journey full of positivity and healing. Personally leftism saved my life both mentally and materially. I wish you best of luck. I can give you also maybe some of my social or whatever you need i dont know what would help you?

That whole last paragraph is basically an admittance of you being a failure.

>Personally leftism saved my life both mentally and material
wew