In retrospect did he do anything wrong?

in retrospect did he do anything wrong?

Attached: crypto-scam-youtuber-ice-poseidon-reportedly-steals-500-000-from-fans-by-convincing-them-to-invest-in-cxcoin.jpg (1500x924, 174.36K)

Part of me feels its just another day of dumb normies being fleeced of their money. Another part thinks its top tier pajeet behavior, he literally harped on about how transparent he was and how this was soooo legit.

>taxation is theft
>crypto "bros" rugging ok

associating with scam pepper

>strawman

hard to feel sorry for the idiots who got rugged

no, people who trust e-celebs like this deserve to be scammed
i still want to break his bones tho, hes a little bitch

>being a fan of ice
>in the year 2020+2
>and giving him money
Did nothing wrong, they deserve it.

>muh shield of logical fallacies

>>strawman

Attached: chud207.png (680x1006, 122.29K)

true and how can you call yourself a fan of his and not notice that he's a shady ass dude.

He didn't do anything wrong, it was the fans fault they ever trusted him. He took what was rightfully his.

>it's not fraud if you tell people you defrauded them
yes but he's a slimy jew and the police are busy dealing with drug overdoses and speeding tickets so...he's probably going to be fine

Crypto is supposed to be built on Trust. And he broke the trust on all his investors. Some his fans and other were crypto people.

Not following this boring shit at all but has anyone actually complained??? All I hear is people trying to dunk on him and his fans. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a single victim.

He ran a telegram where he promoted it to crypto people all over the world so its more than just his fans who got took.

>rugging redditnormgroidgoyimniggerfaggotcattle
What he did was 100% right.

They’re fucking retarded when he said on stream he’d consider rugging

he has high functioning autism. he did nothing wrong, you ableist

Attached: 00391999391248588581.png (2576x2399, 2.53M)

he's racist

IP2 always wins

Attached: 145E549C-B084-433A-984C-48D6784DFB6F.jpg (726x547, 31.89K)

>Crypto is supposed to be built on Trust
lol no, opposite.

Mind you

Attached: FTigtWz.png (490x516, 304.85K)

she cute

his supporters are idiots but so is he for thinking he can get away with obvious fraud. guy walked off with almost a mil that wasn't his and thinks the fed isnt gonna torch him