/ICP/ general

how are you holding up ICP bros?
When integration with BTC?

Attached: 1291239123123123.jpg (1200x630, 271.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/dfinity/comments/sn0hnw/the_last_question_on_vesting_schedules/
dfinitycommunity.com/how-to-stake-icp-tokens-on-the-internet-computers-network-nervous-system-nns/#:~:text=your NNS account-,How to Stake ICP in a Neuron to Earn Rewards,tab and click Stake Neuron.&text=Step 2: Enter the total,to stake, and click create.&text=Step 3: Set the dissolve,update delay and confirm it.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi

Attached: SBF.png (470x437, 465.38K)

Damn.. SBF looks like THAT?

What a fucking slut

lol does anyone hold this? glad im a MATIC boy. u guys better switch up before its too late

Still holding out till capitulation in crypto… still too many retards on this board talking about eth killers, doggycoins and nfts… once capitulation occurs we will have a few months to scoop up cheap icp..

Holding up ok though I did just buy 10 more ICP at $24 and it dipped immediately. Nevertheless my average buy price is now just under $24 and I have a 150 stack.

Thoughts from fellow juggallo pissheads about the token unlock coming in 2 days?

BUI I C PEE TLUST ME 3k EOY 2021 U BUY??!??!?!

U BUY?!?!?

U BUY NOW!!!??

Attached: 1634172201769.png (581x896, 977.6K)

ICP current marketcap is x10 less than Cardanus. do with this info as you will

Slowly accumulating

Cardano's mcap was around $100bn for a while

ICP mcap is currently less than $5bn

How does staking work? Is your coins locked up for good for 4 years?

there are anons who will read this sentence and still not be bullish on ICP long term. the same anons will still be waiting on their sundae tokens when ICP hits $200 and actually gains media attention

Your coin literally got taken down by jeets clicking on a farming simulator.

it is inevitable user, i can't explain why some people don't see it.

Ahahah. Yea. I bought at 750$.

Did u really?

sucks the tech argument won’t work on most anons here anymore though, especially after chainlink
i hold both comfy and cozy af

8 years, no dissolve.

Attached: FDpmGu_XIAYfeBQ.jfif.jpg (2160x2160, 332.13K)

Is there an imageboard on ICP?

i own 666 ICP.

Attached: B67280EF-2845-412E-BAD6-D722FF4D3017.jpg (1000x1500, 102.24K)

So basically in 8 years it's either going to be worth millions or 0.

More likely millions because of other stakes locked into it, the advancement in usage, and the investors actively engaged and relocking stakes.

I'm sold. What's the make it stack and is there a guide to the staking?

Terrible desu, I realize I have no idea whether my investment is a good one. I completely lack the knowledge to determine this. Also, the .03 cents VC fud is starting to get to me. If it was a small part of the supply, ok, but isnt it like 25% that was bought for 3 cents?
Also, anyone seen this: old.reddit.com/r/dfinity/comments/sn0hnw/the_last_question_on_vesting_schedules/

1,000 is the most widely agreed make it stack.

guide to staking: dfinitycommunity.com/how-to-stake-icp-tokens-on-the-internet-computers-network-nervous-system-nns/#:~:text=your NNS account-,How to Stake ICP in a Neuron to Earn Rewards,tab and click Stake Neuron.&text=Step 2: Enter the total,to stake, and click create.&text=Step 3: Set the dissolve,update delay and confirm it.