Got some advice for you

If you're on a date and the broad starts talking about the "wage gap” or really anything remotely like that, just ask for the bill and get going. It's not going to go well for you. Also take it from some guys who have been tearing up poizi like maniacs for the past decade, it's not worth it. Poizi is literally not that good, chasing it is psychologically destructive and if you are crazy over it it's possible you have father issues honestly. I literally think I acted that way cus I wanted to impress my pops. Pretty cool huh? Date around in your 20s and have fun but don't be a cad... Age 28 maximum start looking for a mentally stable person to raise children with... Someone who will do dishes and cook without being a bitch and will hypothetically do stuff like stay by your side if you're ever in the hospital for a long time, find one of these who hasn't had 15+ dicks in her. Do not date broads who drink or smoke weed…

EVERY MINUTE YOU SPEND IN YOUR 20S TRYING TO RACK UP A SCORE WITH BLOWN-OUT [POPULAR IMAGE BLOGGING WEBSITE] POWERDYKE TATTOO GIRLS IS WASTED TIME.. DOES SHE MAKE LO-FI MUSIC WITH A TAPE RECORDER AND SOME OLD SEQUENCER THING? WASTE OF TIME. DOES SHE STUDY ART AT AN ART SCHOOL? WASTE OF TIME. DOES SHE HAVE A [BLOG] WHERE SHE POSTS ALL THE COOL STUFF SHE FINDS AND ALL THE COOL WASHED OUT GRUNGEY IMAGES AND LANDSCAPES SHE FINDS? WASTE OF TIME. YOU SHOULD SPEND THAT TIME HONING A SKILL. BUILDING YOUR NETWORK, PURSUING SOME GOAL, FINDING YOUR PURPOSE, BETTERING YOURSELF. ETC.

Attached: AD5C90CB-7373-4DBF-BECE-488DEA485690.jpg (688x708, 112.6K)

Also, I Know youre a fucking ATHEIST and you hate GOD and GOD IS SO FAKE ITS LIKE IT PISSES ME OFF. but your life will be 100% easier and better if you wind up with a girl who was raised Christian. That's just the way it is. Once a month she'll say something about how she wants to save your soul, or maybe you will actually have to go to church once a week, but it is worth it 1000% we promise you. Take a road trip to the south and go to a few [popular chicken restaurant]s you will see what I mean. The girls who work at [popular chicken restaurant] in the south are sweet, even-tempered, have promise rings and if you ever actually get a career that requires you to travel she is less likely to be blowing Chad while you are out trying to pay the bills. Also on the off-chance that God is real you will get some brownie points…

Why are you calling it "poizi"?

Incel crypto/stock/financier boomer wannabe dudebro parasite may you die alone sad and hated like you deserve. Disgusting basement dwelling terminally online parasite everybody IRL hates your fucking guts and your only "friend" is some other dudebro bozo called BasedKekistani1488 who drops "blackpills" about "femoids,niggers and kikes". I would honestly feel bad for Any Forums parasites if only you "people" werent so unimaginably evil and vile. Your mother will soon be done with your bullshit and kick you out. And then we will kick you. In the ribs. Multiple times.

Btw I am one of those "subhuman degenerates" you parasites obsess over. Tell me where you live i dont mind mercy killing you. You are a brave alpha male uberman right? Why anonymous hiding? You are the brave masterrace supersoldier no? Why coward hide in your incel nazi echo chamber imageboard schizo forum? Or maybe you are just a pathetic hateful little manchild whose only coping mechanism with the fact that your life is a miserable wreck is to shitpost online?

Go back to plebbit

hi janny
there is some sand in your vag"

Attached: jan65.jpg (700x700, 167.51K)

Shut the fuck up your euro faggot, only redditors say that because they see it in screenshots. They say biz doesn’t recognize ol sammy hyde it’s fucking done. I’m writing my own threads on my basement walls with a nail at this rate.

Hello, tankie.
Back for more?

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Good take, good advice
stop calling pussy poizi. its weird

>sammy hyde
>yellow power, the power of yellow

Getting blacklisted got you so far down the hole you’re on biz now huh

Based thread OP. Are you saying men, especially in their early 20s, should try to tie down a girl asap?

None of you will ever breed, you'll die alone

Attached: 1636075464334.png (740x740, 679.52K)

>If you're on a date
im 28 and never been on a date

Fuck Tim Heidecker that little weasel faggot, keep it real if true senpai

Read it all in Sam's voice. Spot on.

Maybe I just buy into bullshit too easily but I swear I’ve heard him say some shit like that before. If Sam Hyde is a bizraeli then golden bullrun confirmed

he obv is hes been into chinklink from before 1 dorra

For those in their 20s Tie a girl down! Charm them, &Money does help. Have kids asap

100% of men are attracted to younger women. 18-25 being the most attractive. It's biological.... Imagine meeting a roasty when you're both 35.. it just doesn't work anymore. Sadly no one wants, r******d kids.

my Kadena stays Babena!

I swear a wage gap between genders is something that women made up. But how ironic that women's haircuts are far more expensive than men's haircuits.

Most girls are incredibly impressionable once they like you. The truth is that they always have the opinion that is most common around them. So stay silent while you are still dating and once you've fucked her for the first time, start manipulating her until she's somewhat conservative. There's a 50/50 chance it'll work. Turned a "popular girl" from university into someone who actually went to church with me.