Crypto allows the worst people to not only participate but succeed in the market

we were creating a system which excluded the immoral and selfish from the economy, and like cockroaches they scurried away into crypto and now we have to start from scratch to remove these people from their positions of power

Attached: images.png (640x402, 37.93K)

cry

>like cockroaches they scurried away into crypto and now we have to start from scratch to remove these people from their positions of power
I dont like niggers either. Arthur Hayes can stay tho

>system which excluded the immoral and selfish from the economy
sweetie, if I had no morals, I would be a millionare.

Attached: 1639433762930.jpg (225x225, 14.98K)

Much like cash, pretty good.

Attached: 1574876032028.png (7792x3920, 1023.39K)

>and why this is a good thing

There, fixed.

Not reading your fanfic, sorry
>which excluded the immoral and selfish from the economy
You mean like the SJWs who scam millions out of their followers and buy multiple houses far from the people they claim to help. Or the "progressive" politicians" who use their positions of influence to enrich themselves and their friends. Creating imaginary problems so that companies they have stake in can turn huge profits through government handouts and tax cuts.

Oh no you mean a bunch of incel nerds who called you mean words on the internet, right?
Oh yeah, I'm sure the spooky Any Forums boogymen are the worst of your problems.

Attached: p11_A4.png (417x320, 121.02K)

:DDD

Attached: Happy ending =3.jpg (2208x1380, 247.66K)

Worst people always succeed, Disney lied to you

Good for Bob

Okay that is based, and nice digits too.

kek

the only people who succeed in the job market are the ones fuck over they coworkers and lie through their teeth in every interview they get through

>you know how to drae funny cartoons right
I never got this, did this fucking image predict NFTs?

topkek
worth the read.

No. The original picture is drawn by Ann's beta-orbiter as a way to get back at him.

nice

Attached: 1641838426722.png (591x730, 34.4K)

No it's implying that Ann got her orbiter to draw the original pic

Pic related is what allows the worst people to not only participate but succeed in the market. Crypto gives back to those who actually do all the work.

Attached: higher education.jfif.jpg (3500x2219, 1.14M)

>implying immoral and selfish is defined by globohomo and their SJW useful idiots

We WILL convert all our fiat to crypto, depriving the synogogue of Satan its war money, its handouts for niggers and slutty single moms, and all the money fed into corrupt governments and organizations.

We WILL marry teenage virgins no matter our age

We WILL homeschool our children with a classical education

We WILL raise our own food on self sustaining farms away from soi society

We WILL eat beef and drink raw milk

We WILL make White Christian America Great Again