When did one of the most autistic industries got taken over by pink haired SJWs?

twitter.com/ercwl/status/1490935463351562242

Crypto was like the last bastion of free speech online for ppl involved in gaming, chat rooms, role play etc before. now they come and take even this from us and we must fight back

Attached: ewall.png (597x683, 116K)

rightoids love their safe spaces lmao. grow up and grow a pair.

Attached: 1622546485954.jpg (1024x936, 110.54K)

doesn't apply to me. I'm a hetero man who isn't afraid or intimidated by trans people - unlike you, clearly.

i think hetero man user is a pretty cool guy. eh has nothing to contribute and doesn't afraid of people who only target people who contribute

I'm trans n autistic
whacha gonna do about that, chuddo?

Attached: 1635488323634.png (743x711, 173.1K)

im gonna take a shot in the dark and say you haven't interacted with a whole lot of gay dudes irl
it's basically like how i imagine women get approached and propositioned by all sorts of disgusting perverts. this happened to me again not even a week ago.
sure its a taste of our own medicine and puts things in perspective but i don't like hanging out with faggots and i dont want them anywhere near me. kinda hard living in my globohomo city but i manage it as much as possible.

eth is facing a crisis of legitimacy since ccip read came out so it is only natural that the "people" affected behave this way (or they were influenced by key members in mev eth like hudson and hayden)
>ccip read means ens uses the chainlink oracle network
>hudson led the first attack against the ens guy who was cancelled and wanted to steer the conversation but was shut down by black rage and had to blog post an entire book length apology
and now anons have to deal with raids

NFT's don't ruin the environment, but they sure did ruin crypto

>Crypto was like the last bastion of free speech
it still is but web3 is just another meme. as long as i can transact what does it matter what those sjws do with their time?

what a pussy lmao can't handle a bit of flirting. Maybe you should transition lmao you're already low status and severely lacking in testosterone. All you gotta do is walk away, faggot - no need to have an autistic meltdown about it.

>Maybe you should transition
grooming once again, you faggots can't even help yourselves

>t. Passive aggressive s.o.yboy bugman who talks with a lisp
Whatever you say macho man.

fpbp.
I love it when incels seethe.

Attached: pepe-happy.jpg (900x900, 125.94K)

>flirting
thats a very generous way of phrasing attempted sexual assault by someone who refuses to take no for an answer.

go back
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

N

nothing, reality already has done it all for me
enjoy being inside a male body for all eternity
you will never be a woman

>faggot
homophobia yikes. post your linkedin coward, let all of the allies know your true face.

Precisely, troons are the most autistic and mentally ill people on Earth, turbo incels who wish they were women. Of course they took over an Internet subculture that required high level autism.

homophobia? based. we need more of it

>approached and propositioned
you were too cowardly to say no, which is why they persisted. If you were less of a pussy and made clear how you felt you would've been left alone. Don't blame others for your shortcomings.