SJW culture is now starting to get ingrained into crypto

>SJW culture is now starting to get ingrained into crypto

Well, it was a fun 13 years boys. We had fun. It's unironically over.

Attached: E5m84CNWUAQE-tZ.jpg (1024x982, 59.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fiskantes/status/1491011232844812288?s=20&t=s2_FEOX0vJ987ABEgdIj4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crypto trading is still an anonymous meritocracy. A tismlord can always perform well enough to reach financial freedom if he really wants to.

Attached: 1639998104036.jpg (600x625, 27.63K)

the vocal minority is screaming over all of us. it has to stop.

Attached: stop.jpg (1920x1080, 97.01K)

How about we just fucking kill 'em?

I hate lefties so much it's unreal

Attached: YOU.jpg (960x839, 300.65K)

there's no point. pic rel

yeah man. i remember in school we already got indoctrinated, got the odd out feminist and everybody vowed to vote green. i never stood for that. i always got into fights with the feminists because they wouldn't understand that the only thing they're after is power. they don't care about women getting treated like shit in sandnigger countries as much as the lgbtq+ faggots don't care about gay niggers getting stoned to death all over the world.

they want inclusivity but exclude everyone who thinks differently. fuck these people. when people like this are in the room, i leave.

Attached: yes.jpg (1024x482, 63.77K)

and that's also why they were so quick to remove that ens guy. he has perfectly fine opposing views - everyone is entitled to them. fuck gay trans and whatever niggers. i will never say your pronouns and i will never acknowledge your bullshit

> and you have to reject your traditions and identity unless you're in one of these groups and you have to praise them for it
This is what really pisses me off, I don't overly care for organized religion and I hate holidays because I think they're dumb. Why the fuck do I have to be deferential towards some random asshole's organized religion and holidays just because they wear a burka
> but they're poor, user, you're thinking in white supremacist terms
Do you know how much money their countries make off oil? You ever seen an oil sheik's yacht? They're not "poor" because they're brown, they're poor because they have a ridiculous class divide in their culture that make burgers look egalitarian

They took the injections so dont worry about it.

twitter.com/Fiskantes/status/1491011232844812288?s=20&t=s2_FEOX0vJ987ABEgdIj4g

One of the best traders

this is how everything starts to go downhill.
>Hollywood
>tech
>video games
>sports
it really is amazing that everything they force themselves into turns into shit really quickly

lmaoooo it already got deleted

he said the n word and said he's ready to get canceled

Threadly reminder to call trannies autogynephiles. They hate that shit.

>doesn't leave alone trannies
>acts surprised when trannies retaliate
maybe you're the one who should fuck off

Attached: 1638034573139.gif (791x440, 450.75K)

Haha okay faggot. You'll never be a woman first of all. Maybe if you confused freaks didn't try to force your way into womens bathrooms to try and molest children, there wouldn't have been as much hatred and push back against you

Attached: 1624786447794.jpg (1500x1066, 201.35K)

Now go back to where you belong and no it's not the FEMALE bathroom or to get a bikini wax. It's to plebbit.

Attached: BehindTheScenes.jpg (1024x751, 126.11K)

Counter it by making nazi crypto culture. Don't just stand there gawking. Nobody owns crypto. You have no excuse this time.

>he's an autistic faggot dressing like a woman doxxing people for not using pronouns
>he's so obsessed he start spreading aids even on obscure forums just to get attention
How about you accellerate the inevitable and kys?

>assumptions

Attached: 1644274914353.png (500x500, 120.79K)

you were in the gutter 30 years ago and you got a small finger and took the whole hand and stuck it up your arse

shut the fuck up, you were petitioning for inclusivity just to get more power, you extended the feminist power grab playbook to suit your needs but here's the wake up call

>YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN
>YOU WILL NEVER BE A MAN

KYS

you are not funny or cute. You are an incarnation of the evil that is destroying the world.