Hedera Hashgraph

When will 1 HBAR = $10?

Attached: 1644312297692.jpg (1080x1640, 185.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hedera.com/roadmap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never. I'm not allowed to make it, and $10 would have me at 7 figs.

10 years

this. its my main hold so it will fail

3's a crowd and its my main bag, so yeah, we doomed

Are we part of the crew that makes biz's million Hbar?

Staking in less than 6 months.

I'm just so tired bros.

i woke up an checked portfolio, everything green except HBAR. Market sold a couple thousand to feel better.
inb4 staking gets delayed again, that would be the last drop and i'd puke it all in one sell order.

you're in luck, only community nodes got delayed.
hedera.com/roadmap

Attached: 1617382229673.jpg (748x531, 108.09K)

1$ by april (last year)
trust that foot faggot

Literally what the fuck is wrong with this coin.
The tech (i know, buzzwords) is unironically so good and yet the tokenomics are so incredibly shit.

Still, how are we not hovering around at least 1$ yet? Jesus christ fucking end me.

Once some dApps start to make rounds get ready for gains.
Hedera is the vine that will cover the whole world.
And it will not happen overnight.

Same here I'm sitting on 64k of this and it's getting harder by the day still never fucking selling

there was a hashchad around here with 15 megabars, I forgot his address though.
>t. 52k stacklet

when $10 = 30c
maybe the 99 year thing was spot on

How much % do you think staking will get you?

we going to 0 fellas ?

Attached: hbarr.jpg (698x500, 26.5K)

This pic unironically fudded me out of hbar after holding for a year

We will see

Attached: 1644319362797.jpg (993x984, 292.75K)

Sometimes, I try to put myself in the mind of regular people, or normies if I may.
I know most don't invest in crypto, but for the ones that do, I try to understand what they go through. Investing 10$ in dogecoin hoping to become a millionaire, or buying nft when they are living paycheck to paycheck.

Most cannot even understand that :
-For big gains, you have to find the next big thing. Bitcoin has sailed, Ethereum has sailed, most (shitty) L1 have sailed
-Utility will be the biggest winner of crypto, like it was the biggest winner of Web. Allowing people to do things they could not do before, cheaper and faster will bring cyrptocurrency and humankind hopefully to the next level.
-Hashgraph is a mathematical marvel. I don't know much tech-wise but I can see that making this discovery is like pulling an AR-15 to a saloon fight.
-Most L1 can't handle the traffic needed for our growing world. Solana is down every week, Ethereum gas are like salaries, no one builds on Avalanche...

Meanwhile you have one crypto company pulling partnerships with Google, Banks, ServiceNow and so much more. This is mind-boggling to me now how you cannot see that Hedera is winning the game already.
So what if price isn't reflecting that ?
How could you look at the market now, do your own research and not conclude that Hedera will be one of the few remaining ?
I don't get normies. But hey, more for me right ?

I don't know how high Hedera will go. In my mind, I always picture the 1 Trillion mark, which would put 1 Hbar at 20$ for the max supply.
Those are kind of the numbers I use for reference, I always suppose I would exit around those points. I would have made it then.
Innovation is hard to plan on, so you never know !
I'm in no rush anyway.
As you know, I intend to keep all my hbars until Sharding is live, Staking is live and Stocks are tokenized.

>no one builds on Avalanche
kept reading but kek

there are 8 pages of dApps live TODAY on avax. Most are DeFi bullshit and rug anyway, but there is interest from developers and retail alike.

What is hedera doing ? Tune.fm and other fabled uses cases that we have yet to see after 3 years. Saucerswap is already veering to NFTs, the rest is simply non existent, vaporware until proven otherwise

>eth has sailed
Wrong

sooner than you might think.
HBAR has to secure the network, so if the network's projected value is 50 billion, then 1 HBAR = 1 USD. Considering the enterprises that are ALREADY building on it, and the fact that many more plan to (by their own admission), the network will have to be secured by the value of HBAR distributed in the network. You do the math.
In the short term, i think the fact that all council members have unanimously agreed to not sell HBAR at all, until Q1 2023, is incredibly bullish news. Staking is also coming out soon, and Smart Contracts 2.0 are live on mainnet. Hashport is also firing on all cylinders, which begs the question: what the fuck are any devs still doing on Solana, Avalanche etc? Ethereum i can kind of understand, because of prestige/community sentiment, but other than that, Hedera is by far superior in every single way.

10$ is literally inevitable. At full dilution, this puts us at half a trillion USD marketcap, a third of which is the value necessary to successfully attack the network. So approximately 170 billion USD to destabilize a network that will be the trust layer of the internet?! The 39 GC members and basically everyone building on it, will not let it come to that, and will hold their HBAR, and acquire more, in order to make it harder for a malicious third party to acquire more than those 17 billion hbar. This will make the price explode.

do you mean proxy staking? Close to zero.
If you mean anonymous nodes, at the beginning they will be very profitable, as by the time anonymous nodes are allowed, the process of decentralization will have accelerated to a rapid pace, and the treasury will want to dilute the rest of the HBARs to already "reputable" stakeholders. 8% is my guess (mathematically perfect)