Do you use photoshop?

I want to have sex and tinder is brutal these days so I'm considering it

Attached: jawline.jpg (680x669, 60.42K)

women do all kinds of things to hide how they really look, so if you think you can pull it off without getting peppersprayed on the first date then go for it I guess

Just date uglier women who cares.

What's up with the incel obsession with the jawline? Is there actual evidence that women pay most attention to this particular trait?

women want pretty boys, the days of hyper masculine chads are over.

literally the only thing you need to get women is a strong jawlines/face, 6 foot + height and big veiny wrists
I have none of that

I do user. Upload your pic and I'll help you

don't lie

i have all of these... havnt had a single tinder conversation in the past 6 months

and only the jawline you can fix with surgery
I’m marrying a third worlder

>balding
>noodle arms
>pale and jawlet than the guy on left
found another good pic to use as an example, how many pussy our boy can get? (without mention his portfolio)

Attached: benja.jpg (900x900, 243.98K)

No you will just get accused of being a catfish when you actually meet.
I spent ages taking some solid pics of myself looking my best, got called out by 2 women I met for not looking like my pics.
That is more embarrassing than getting fewer matches for showing your real self.
Also the "dating" landscape has changed past 10 years, women are getting more and more pickier by the day so unless you are actually top tier male then you are wasting your time. Fat single moms now feel entitled to Chad.

You can get facial contouring which would fix that for you on a semi permanent basis.

Better than photoshopping and immediately getting rejected when they meet you.

I have a strong jawline and most of my (tinder) dates commented on it at some point. The friends of my current gf also mention it regularly so I guess its a thing, but I never really cared about it myself.

Attached: 1633248299460.jpg (500x375, 43.69K)

You can get leg extension surgery. You just change your jawline by mewing, though obviously not to ridiculous degrees.

Women are not worth the effort they demand.

Attached: 1633711821965.jpg (477x512, 25.19K)

based zoomer
you may close the topic now janny, I know you are here

Just go to tinder to anywhere else than Western Europe or North America and you will be fine. The standards in the west are off the charts

>No you will just get accused of being a catfish when you actually meet.

>meet girl from tinder
>makeup
>wonderbra
>heels
>filter and angles used in all pictures

Everything about women is a lie and they will still get mad if you add an inch on your profile height.

Attached: 1644268757162.jpg (640x640, 97.05K)

pay me and i'll photoshop your shit

standard stem neet getting knocked back for jobs here

ive adjusted my cv many times over about the last 8 years. about the only thing ive not tried adding to it was a photo, which it now has on.

i figure.... they can easily tell just by name my gender and race and i wouldn't be surprised if the fucking equality and diversity questions actually print with the application as well so i may as well go full on and include a picture.

here's the reasoning..... i have a medium level cute face i think, im exploiting having blue eyes by having a blue shirt, tie etc on. hr roasties will intercept it first and be more likely to figure "he looks smart and medium cute...".

i took the photo with my phone, which is junk. i ended up having to take ~50 times to get one where i didn't look odd. ran the picture through gimp to adjust the levels, removed the background and replaced it with pure whYt to make it "p'yap" and adjusted the colour temperature slightly. looks pretty decent

ive just deployed it in its live form for the first time, complete with the obligatory set of "enhanced" job start / stop dates etc. fingers crossed, let's see if i can't done land me a roastie!

DO NOT TAKE DATING ADVICE FROM Any Forums
particularly pol

Wrong. Any Forums is full of autists who don't know how to act around women, but that doesn't stop them from using autism to boil what women are like and what they want down to a science. Still doesn't mean they can apply it in real life.

Attached: 1616728503545.jpg (2024x6570, 1.87M)