(Shortsighted) White males excluding People of Color and women from bitcoin

Think about how wealthier everyone would be if we all could participate in bitcoin at equal terms. Think about the extra demand - bitcoin would be worth $500,000 today.

But shortsighted white males have erected a impenetrable boy's club to keep all the (smaller) gains to ourselves. We destroy instead of build/nurture.

Proof: femoid.com/women-people-of-color-excluded-from-cryptocurrency/

As a white male, I am ashamed. We are mediocre compared to the creators of tech (women..Ada Lovelace) and moon landing (the Black superwomen NASA tried to hide) and we have a pathological inferiority complex about it. Stop the stupidity already.

It is time. Stop being petty, and let them in. YOU will profit from it.

Attached: cryptocurrency-women-minorities.jpg (860x705, 168.52K)

How does this even work? Just turn on the fucking screen and buy it? Can they really not work that one out?

(you)

What are you talking about? Literally every crypto was created by a woman, chud.

Attached: 1644282250922.png (1404x1584, 3.89M)

KYC. Numerous courts have ruled on the legality of demanding ID to vote and they all found it's unconstitutional because it's an UNDUE BURDEN ON BLACK FOLKS.

So there you have it. Black folks are kept out with an ILLEGAL MECHANISM.

For me it's HBAR.

>It is time. Stop being petty, and let them in. YOU will profit from it.

Sure, I'm looking for devs to work on crypto projects. Is open to anyone all races and backgrounds. But you have to be conservative. That's the only requirement. Feel free to post your email if you want a job.

>KYC
Kill Your Celf. We should meme that as some new lingo crypto bros use to attack minorities.

Attached: 1643434589814.png (435x532, 241.46K)

>>KYC
>Kill Your Celf. We should meme that as some new lingo crypto bros use to attack minorities.
Not so far off the truth. We should meme it as basically speaking powerfully on the truth. Lack of access to crypto gains = poverty and poverty = more death rates.

maybe Know-Your-Cuck, since that's what they are. "help me big daddy government!!"

can you pay me in anything other than racism

amazing bait

Let's just do it and watch bitcoin price soar as the world is let in. The future is brown. The future isn't a dying pale race in a basement clutching his precious bitcones.

Yeah, BTC, BNB, ETH, FTM. Other chain tokens can be considered, it just depends on what we work on.

Attached: IMG_20210508_1328425592.jpg (1391x702, 85.04K)

can't wait to profit off them

Everybody gets to profit. Stop exclusion now. Love is love.

The block and chain stand for the block and chain we put on niggers before buck breaking them into submission.

I've heard some nasty shit about Vitalina and young boys. Completely predatory skellie mommy.

>white male privilige = learning useful stuff in your free time
So bitches and niggers cant use binance and metamask and somehow it's white males' fault.

Attached: 1623139168197.jpg (2048x1536, 681.63K)

We white folks didn't even know how to bathe until the spring of creativity the Black woman taught us and now we are denying them crypto gains just to be petty. Cutting our nose off to spite our face.

We're all losing until we enlighten up.

Sasha homina homina

The only thing related to bathing a nigress has done for the white man is working his meat pump while he is taking one.

> the space is perfectly designed to keep out women and people of color
The funny thing is they’re right, without knowing why. It’s not that crypto is so complex, it’s that it doesn’t allow politicians to print more to pay for tax net beneficiaries, i.e. women and poc

I have to show an ID when eating inside a mcdonalds