Want to buttfuck an SJW from Twitter?

They are fucking with our profits. If you want to know how to profit more then send [email protected] an email about their employee Faithlove.Eth (@izzyalright) who is a black racist that was just in Twitter spaces belittling a white racist.

I will post the photo to attach in the next comment.
Let’s fuck these pieces of shit over.

Captcha: P00DW

Attached: E78B1249-EBDC-49BE-88ED-21943CC0C333.png (1580x2500, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/izzyalright?s=21
twitter.com/AlgodTrading/status/1490949209620905991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 7A6415B9-8A82-45AC-89AC-1A8BF5812BA5.jpg (1174x468, 65.94K)

based

fucking based doing gods work user. I will email too. fuck this hypocrite.

hahahahahahaha what a patrician

godspeed OP, I hope you archived her tweets instead of just screenshotting them

also if anyone else sends an email, act concerned rather than aggressive, e.g. "Hopefully this doesn't represent your values as a company"

Very based

Her tweets are now private. The shit show is coming bros. twitter.com/izzyalright?s=21

Attached: 54F1E47F-92CF-4FE2-BC0C-101B7FF949EE.jpg (1180x238, 32.77K)

Most based thing I’ve seen on Any Forums in quite some time. I am joining the fight. Let’s fuck her world.

No. We shouldn’t stoop to their level. Don’t message metamask. You guys are making us look as bad as they are.

If you were in the Twitter spaces and heard what she was saying then you’d do anything in your power to fuck her life over.

stfu
kek the trannies are here lads

YWNBAW 42%

You can't be racist against white people, seriously go back to Any Forums, now.

twitter.com/AlgodTrading/status/1490949209620905991

help this bro blow it up hes got 62k followers

baka

need more people like you on this board

stupid nigger

fuck off. I could care less about race. what really gets me is hypocrisy.

I was in the spaces too. It was comedy, these people really think they’re making a difference.

imagine you shit yourself and you have someone airing it out and ruining your career over it. Then you find out they shit their pants too. you get the gist.

>I could care less about race.
you will in time

Do you Any Forumstard chuds not grasp the concept, it's literally not the same thing. A female PoC has no power and therefore cannot oppress a white male. This isn't exactly complicated but I guess basic academic consensus is a bit too much for this cesspool of antivaxx science denying idiots.

Dangerously based, we need to start calling antiwhite racism for what it is, tired of nigger worship

these niggers just oppressed brantly retard

you’re the one that needs to go back to Any Forums kek

>fuck off. I could care less about race
it cares about you, idiot

you cant be racist against white people though

Black people don't get fired for saying shit like this.

holy fuck leave, you worthless waste of flesh, kys unironically, expedite the process and let God burn you eternally for the abhorrent waste of flesh that you are, academic consensus is a euphemism for kike indoctrination, now go be a faggot on plebbit where you belong stupid nigger lover, 19% not human, ghost ancestor, Curse of Ham, cope subhuman

>black people in twitter spaces: we need remove all white people from this space, it's our now
>white people: I don't care about race

hypocrisy is worse than racism and thats why I’m accelerating

Sended an email to the support, i hope this nigger gets fucked. fuck niggers

You completely missed the point. congrats, retard.

>Jewish conspiracy
Now I know why this board is full of so many schizo bobos, all the bobos are unironically Any Forumstards.

based i am going to email them too

Why do niggers have the highest instances of Monoamine oxidase A? why do the consistently have lower IQs across all regions? cope faggot, kys

blacks are horrificly racist in general and not even in a behind closed doors/user imageboard way, which makes me wonder how bad the things they actually say behind closed doors really is

You forgot to add theory faggot, Jewish conspiracy, nepotism, interest-based banking, alteration of history, racemixing, Mossad, AIPAC, etc. are quite literally by definition a conspiracy

Because they fuck with monkeys. black baboon's (nigger women) use bananas as dildos

She’s right, fuck white people

Attached: E108F9C0-0407-42C4-BC45-C1BD983B3E23.png (2048x2048, 1.15M)

Yeah, but no one cares when a non-white is being racist (especially towards White people), this will get as far as people complaining about Sarah Jeong did.

Chinese FTM holder.

lets say hypothetically owned the domain in the picture

so when i sent tx's to people it would obviously show up in their etherscan like this

would Any Forums pay for a service that sends a tx to a wallet of their choosing? it would be gas costs + $2? so maybe $10-15?

Attached: file.png (1229x129, 34.97K)

kek, biz is infested with nigger loving mutt faggots coping with their subhuman ancestry and they will forever be poor wagecuck goy slaves for kikes because their IQs are too low to comprehend reality, the foundations of their beliefs are inherently inductive and influenced by emotions

I bet you're antivaxx but think horse paste is effective against covid lmao.