Do people actually go on the internet and just tell lies?

do people actually go on the internet and just tell lies?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-08 1.44.27 AM.png (594x116, 23.17K)

No, never.

Attached: 5c99127c.jpg (576x432, 29.18K)

he's not lying though too bad most of his money is in LINK right now lol

yes.
no, wait, no.

proof?

i trust someone called hentai avenger more than i trust someone called goldberg or whatever

There is a small group of people who 1) bought when btc was 2 digits 2) leveraged long correctly who got to 9 figs in 2020-2021. Makes sense they would flex.

That's Zhu's nephew.

he said he went all in on bitcoin with 50m when it was 33k

>this nigger recently said he moved and is going to college

Uber doubt.

yeah and also crv and rose I believe but you can see by the color of the hazmat suit what coin he holds most he's autistic like that he also lives on a shit apartment and sleeps on an air mattress

I actually think he's kinda likable and he publicly shared his buys/sells, which were breddy much top/bottom.
Whats up with the threads shitting on him on biz lately? someone jelly?

lying on the internet is bad for you and others, user.

ask charles hoskinson

although he is terribly cringe like all twitter personalities i believe ive seen proof of big positions so i do believe hes not just larping

we know its you

ready to get esoteric?

Attached: Hyper Pyramid blessed digits 77 - discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM.png (749x563, 324.48K)

9 figure position though? Highly doubt it.

it was high 7 or low 8

Eh, still not buying it. I could see low 8, but close to 9 figures? Doubt. No one with that much money is going to go to college and live in a shitty apartment. No one.

how many figures are you ? 4 ? 5? you are just jealous

yeah. they're basically "that kid" whose dad 'works at nintendo," all grown up. usually poorfags with a shitty family life, who refuse to do anything about it.

>jealous of larpers on the internet

user.

Fuck if i bragged about having 9 figures, i would never be on Any Forums or reddit ever again. Wasting time and life