Marines, I'm a nulinker with a measly stack of 200 chainlink cubes. More to be added

Marines, I'm a nulinker with a measly stack of 200 chainlink cubes. More to be added.
How do I not let the FUD get to me? You've been holding strong for years

Attached: 1642037805455.png (798x672, 306.67K)

>200 LINK for $3.5k
holy shit it’s over. The only thing worse than being a linkie is being a nulinkie fucking kek

Look where the space was, is now, and is heading. All of this was foretold. Chainlink is the natural solution.

LMFAO kid the old school biz neet master race bought tens of thousands with average price of 0,30 cent per LINK and they've been selling every single price discovery beginning from $20 all the way up to $52. Look at the fucking wallet movements lmao kid ywnb neet master race early investor

>they've been selling
no...

I'm 250 Link where this is going a few hundred link will be nothing to laugh at.

No it will always be laughable, coping newfag

kek retards

user...

I'm so sure of Link that Biztards are wasting their time trying to fud stacklets out of their few hundred Links now knowing old fags will never sell. Their new target is new fags and stacklets

You got shilled LINK near ATH by "OGs" didn't you?

Attached: schwabpilled.jpg (1828x1435, 807.48K)

ATH was nearly a year ago, pretty sure OP bought recently.

Hold in there fren

Why would the fud get to you? The fud is just blatantly false information or bullish information presented as fud. If someone tells you your blood is made of cheese would you be worried about it? No? Is that because you know it isn't? Problem solved

10 link stacklet here. am i gmi?

200 link HAHAHAHAHA, 6X IN 900 DAYS HAHAHA.

That's what you get for Not staking an hex, have fun next time sergey dumps on your head

let me guess, you bought icp too

staking this year, times a ticking

No you're a fucking loser. You'll never make it with 20k link let alone fucking 200.

This, its a multibillion marketcap, youd be better off waging and playing the lotto.

Not everyone is trying to “make it” from link you fucking retard, I have 250 link just in case. If it goes up I still make money I don’t give a fuck, not everyone autisticly sits here and stresses about making it so they can neet and masturbate to anime all day