Rise and shine, frens, to a bright new existence, one without suffering or pain whatsoever...

Rise and shine, frens, to a bright new existence, one without suffering or pain whatsoever. The MTV bar is now open for business.
>4.6b staking goal just reached last night, about 1% rewards are on their way
>Brand new partnership with relaychain, a new bridge and more integrations are coming
>55% up the last month
>What a fucking time to be alive!
Now what can I get you?

Attached: GardensOfParadise.jpg (1199x752, 188.13K)

Some milk and cookies, and a 300k stack with ice.

Why did you sell your rose for mtv?

It was a hard choice but it had to be done. Sometimes in life you have to do things you don't want to, unless you make it on MTV, then you can do whatever you like.
Now what are you drinking?

Where.
Is.
The.
Roadmap.

LOOK AT THE DESPERATION! -,- MTV transphobes really celebrating after a 18% pump... It's too late to buy in, MTV has plateud and soon all your money will be worth zero. Quickly switch your funds to the real L1 of purpose KDA! We're a safe space for the LGBTQIA and welcome all you MTV sellers with open arms! KDA to 100$ eoy nyaa nyaa! ^~^

Attached: KDA-SHILL-IMAGE.jpg (750x436, 90.85K)

Nice dubs. Well, the MTV swap launch is set for February 13, so I guess we'll see the road map around that time too, together with the new NFT market, the scan, and all the rest. Shit will be diamonds.

Attached: PatienceFriend.jpg (652x372, 40.56K)

>buy signal for ROSE
Thanks user.

Fuck off, Sambo, no one here is going to buy your nigger-coin. Back to your shithole with you, chop chop.

Attached: nigger.jpg (930x731, 105.36K)

I really don't have anything against Rose or its holders (unlike those kadena niggers), made me some very nice profits but the price is just too high right now for me to make it.

This is getting desperate. Hey bartender, a glass of piss to that nigger over there.

Attached: FEED.jpg (1000x1000, 154.78K)

Attached: FieldsOfBliss.jpg (471x468, 104.09K)

Thank you for the comfy memes

Holy shit a detective from the fbi followed me on twitter after he liked my MTV Multivac post
Wagmi

500k bagholder reporting in, i hope ill make it this time

Attached: Relax.jpg (396x397, 50.98K)

Choo choo

Attached: TheGreatTrain.jpg (1500x1500, 248.7K)

Attached: PileOfBliss.jpg (1024x683, 125.35K)

50k stacklet here. should i get to 100k now or no point at this point in time ?

i can't believe Hyper Pyramid is finally gaining steam here..

Attached: discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM HYPER PYRAMID 95% REFLECTION SHITCOIN. BECOME A PHARAOH TODAY. WE WERE KINGS.png (503x556, 674.12K)