If I buy crypto now would I be in too late? I always feel like I'm late to the game

If I buy crypto now would I be in too late? I always feel like I'm late to the game...

Attached: 1643700310890.gif (375x498, 3.28M)

Yes you are too late to make generational wealth but not too late for general portfolio outperformance.

Classic normie only being enticed at a higher prices instead of lower ones from days ago

dont hurt my feelings like that. i just need a x10000... maybe cardano?

No, you won't be late. Just don't go for shitcoins, else you'd regret it.

Haha normies are starting to trickle back in

We gona dump so fucking hard hahahah no cap fr

Attached: 0140DE5A-1972-4048-9270-86FF57E13F1F.jpg (512x426, 34.64K)

don't bother. just buy mutual funds at your bank if you have some disposable income. you will burn yourself if you keep buying high and selling low.

lol even my I’d say fr we gona crash

what kind of fucking question is this? no you're not late retard, there isn't even infrastructure available for most of this shit to be used on a mass scale and 99% of people think crypto currency is called bitcoin
if you were asking this in 4 years? yes you'd be quite late then. still plenty of opportunities to 'make it'. do not listen to tourists here fudding and saying it's all over, most that browse and post here are babby summerfags that joined the space in 2016.
for a better view of where you're at right now, on the tech adoption scale we're currently sitting at the end of early adopters and will be moving into early majority within the next 2 years.
t. early ruski cryptotalk lurker

Late stage early adoption stage!??????

Bahahhahahahhahahhahajahhaha You clearly don’t interact with the outside normie world holy moly

Yes, two weeks ago was the last chance you had, how sad that you just missed the boat. Better luck next life.

AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHSHSHHAHAHA THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ZOOMERS

i interact with hundreds of normalfags every day to the point that it degrades my health
i've noticed a lot of you say that every norman knows of crypto or has some. you are lying and or delusional, they know that celebrities have some NFT's and read the word 'crypto' in their news feed.
like the internet in the early 90's, most knew vaguely about it but did not have a daily interaction with it. most of you are unironically underage and will not even remember that period though

How many of these normies you interact with do you think has metamask installed in their browser?

Why didn't you buy a week ago?

No, the trend has shifted and the momentum is here

we have a long way to go, if you keep telling yourself when it reaches x price you will buy or you will wait a bit more that's the disaster to missing out, nobody can time the market

Wait for a dip. Should be 3k ETH and 41.5k bitcoin. Should happen tomorrow. The buy signal will be when everyone starts calling bull trap.

You are not late, but wait for a proper bear market.

>100k sitting on sidelines.

No cap fr

Why do so many people like fucking Cardano? None of them fucking use it! There's nothing of value to use, no defi, no NFTs (worth mentioning). It's not just zoomers, fucking boomers as well. All the low info people who don't even use the fucking chain.

The bull market will never return as long as ADA is in the top 50.

If you jump on the subsquid NFT when it launches, you will be early on one of the biggest indexing solutions on the platform.

You dont know when to buy, probably you are retarded. I suggest you buy now before it gets to $60k if you still have some cash to do that. I DCA into BTC, ETH, and MATIC and also bought some low caps like PKR, CVP and TOWER with growth potentials. You really have to be strategic in building your portfolio or you die poor