European here, could any Americans tell me what is different in the news/finance there why Bitcoin is pumping...

European here, could any Americans tell me what is different in the news/finance there why Bitcoin is pumping? I cant find anything why we would be bullish so it seems like a fake pump.

Attached: Europe.gif (438x271, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MvrcAJkMxlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have you really not heard of the super bowl?

explain

well basically we play burger ball all year and then the two best burger ball teams face eachother in the highest watched televised event of the year and companies pay literal dozens of millions of dollars for 30 second ad spots
this year's the crypto bowl
yes it's a fake pump

>this year's the crypto bowl

What ads? Bitcoin makes ads now?

Yep, bitcoin makes ads now.

Attached: cat drying.jpg (847x984, 47.87K)

i can find superbowl starts monday the 14th but when does it end?

Literally nobody on this board reads financial news. This pump is happening because a major Canadian Bank was cleared to add Bitcoin and ethereum to its assets. Secondly the market just fucking crashed it's in a dip people who aren't retarded or buying it.

is it like a week? two weeks? I cant find it

Everyone was looking at a very clear downtrend line. It was broken, and the resistance after that was easily broken, so a lot of people believe that we're bullish again.

the super bowl is a one day event, many burgers treat it as a holiday

>doesn't understand that "news" is often made to explain a market move, not cause a market move
price action is king user

Attached: wallstpepe.jpg (750x458, 41.49K)

so we will crash tuesday the 15th?

fren I don't know. We're probably gonna crash before that. Fake bulltrap pump to dump on super bowl retail gets shit on by whales before the super bowl even happens maybe?
Maybe it never goes back down. Like I have a clue.

fake nigger bowl pump

I'm just here to remind you all that How it's Made is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=MvrcAJkMxlw

no

>Pumping
dumped from 69k to 44k
>Why is BTC pumping

Why are you retarded and not invested into hex?

It’s because exchange reserves have been bleeding and are at 5 year lows
Don’t you guys look at on chain stats and candlestick charts? You should be learning both
All shitcoins follow bitcoin you retard

Attached: 1632180781562m.jpg (1024x788, 54.52K)

>implying you need news for bitcoin to pump

And this could very well be coordinated. I don't believe in pure coincidences on a 500+ billion ponzi speculative market. The more normies buy their moves smart money becomes dumb money.

look at the last 2 weeks

Biden pooped himself on TV and announced "there's a lil bitcorn in it" to 30 Million live viewers, the markets reacted.

seriously? Why cant I find anything about this online

Oh forgot to mention it's being scrubbed as we speak