Fatoshi has shared over 4BTC, but is this really incentive enough to make investors hodl?

Fatoshi has shared over 4BTC, but is this really incentive enough to make investors hodl?

Attached: naaa.jpg (311x162, 9.08K)

Btc is trash. absolute shit coin

Crypto is fucked invest in stock instead more money to me made.

transaction proof of the distributed rewards.

you bought pizza with BTC fren?

OP is hot, send me your location imma come pick you for a date.

This space gets wild every time, I never knew a time would come when bitcoin will serve as tokenomics for memecoins baka

>Fatoshi has shared over 4BTC
to charity organization? where was it shared

that's a nigger user

a BTC reflection token which has never happened in the space should be enough to make fags hold their bags plus their is no stopping of reward earning it's a double win for long team investors and private firms cause they earn from both the token pump and reward poll.

It's what you gtet as rewrad for holding Fatoshi. The BTC reward shared is pegged at 12%, an improvement from the previous 10% and this is to go into the wallets of everyone holding Fatoshi.

Holders

not convinced yet, do better simp

project has usecase that can make investors hold strong and lure more potential investors, like the Nft marketplace and cross chain nft mint pad. those are the reason some investors are holding fatoshi BTC reward is just a bonus utility.

absolutely based user. Blue chip stocks can never go wrong. Crypto is just a time skem, it's crazy how a lot of people can't really make their own decisions because they are greedy about getting rich overnight. All the billionaires that are invested in BTC have lost money and I wouldn't know why someone that is still struggling wit cash would take that same part. Buy the stocks of a reputable company that allows you to sleep soundly at night while compounding your investment. That's how easy it gets

Financial advice?

You're really on about this happening with a memecoin, you must believe there's hell too kekek. fucking cunt

btc back to $1 and we all can start again. that's DeFi and not just a bunch of unstable whale controlling the market

Give it to the poor, and you'll receive your reward in heaven.

Stock investment sounds better as a financial dream kek

I hope your shitcoin makes it to the metaverse since that's where everyone is fucking heading to kek

i would ask same questions user. holders keep earning BTC without any major pump on the project not even a x2 since launch. what happens when they've have enough of the token and don't fell like earning BTC anymore. I saying for a fact large number of investors will dump hard at the end of Q1 and no major pump. team should fucking work on their project.

Fatoshi is the only memecoin I have seen lately doing more than the average meme. There are actual use cases, there's a doxxed team that has shown massive transparency, there's enough plan from the team directed towards the success of the project and the least hodlers can do is to keep stacking and wait for the time of launch for what the team has been working on.

now that's not so nice kekekek. jesus didnt die for that shiit

Stock is good crypto is good. i invest in both the main aim is to make money out of them.

just sell and take your L's OP. Don't expect a lot from a shitcoin. Dev is a dick that fails at everything

tl-dr