The great cancellation has come to the "Web3" world. Brantly is gone...

The great cancellation has come to the "Web3" world. Brantly is gone, now the (white girl) diversity initiative lead at Super Rare has had some nigga tweets and "I hate Mexicans" tweets come up. Twitter space here, lots of black people tearing her a new asshole.

twitter.com/i/spaces/1jMJgeyBAqOKL

Attached: 20220207_224524.jpg (566x244, 28.71K)

holy based
unfortunately she is begging for atonelent unlike brantly.

Yeah the one thing that nobody's mentioned yet, why should I give a shit about this project?

Super Rare or ENS?

meh. that bitch cheered Brantly's cancellation. fuck her.

Attached: 1613556135032.jpg (640x627, 72.53K)

Holy shit I cant stomach this.

K-keep me p-posted

kek 2011 thats when people openly said they hat foreigners

HAHAAHA did she really

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
What the fuck? When did crypto become so fucking gay? HOLY FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
These are literal Nigerian niggers canceling white women

if I had a twitter account that old I'd delete all my old shit so regularly
normalfags are insane
imagine if every post you ever made was publicly available which your name and face attached

>muh whyte women
this bitch would cancel you in a heartbeat. die simp

i hate niggers

I genuinely can’t imagine being that retarded, I’m paranoid that advanced AI is going to easily dox all of my archived user posts here in 20 years.

>we understand ya'll be tweetin' song lyrics but dats messed up yo
>AAIII YO LEMMA JUMP IN ERE RITE QUICK DATS OUR WORD YA'LL CANT BE SAYIN DAT WORD
>dats rite shayiuquk ua blaxx folk gotta stick togetha
>FIRST OF ALL I AM BISEXUAL
>I AM A TRANS BLACK QUEER DEVELOPER AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME
>CANCEL HER
>lemme axe u a quechshon "ya'll be believin' dis ere white devil???" SHE IS THE WHYTE DEVIL YO
>AAIIIYO lemma holla at data whyte grrrl real quick

Attached: king of the black people.png (500x572, 202.31K)

I just got bearish on all my bags.

The future of crypto is anonymous devs. Any project with doxxed devs has a huge security hole.

I'm not saying I care about her. I just don't know what the fuck is going on. Since when are literal niggers from Africa pushing cancel culture?

as long as those doxxed devs aren't retarded enough to post controversial shit on accounts tied to their project it won't be a problem

Lol imagine being scared of blue haired teenage girls. I say nigger on my social media with my face and name attached. I don’t give a shit they can only cancel you if youre a wagon for some big corporation.

It’s more than that the government has leverage over the devs if they are known.

there must be an ulterior motive to this all. i know nothing about super rare, but it seems like there's a pretty strong incentive for ens detractors to get the director of operations fired just before the biggest feature release for the whole ecosystem in months. why else would a bunch of the big names suddenly change their pfp to dyke nfts and backstab brantly?

Does twitter mute/censor spaces or something? I click on that link and can't hear shit.

was the brantly space as cringe as that one? i think brantly is a stupid christcuck but he had the right idea not apologizing on a space

Space Ended, recording is wild. For me the best/worst part is all the performative "allyship" she does that ultimately let the anti-crypto people to dig up these tweets.

she gets what she fucking deserves, you don't apologize to these people either, lastly, nigger tongue my anus

it doesn't matter, just keep on stacking stacks whenever you can.