XRP

Why is it pumping so much? Nonstop barely a red candle, every time I check is like 5 cents higher, bitcoin is going up as well but it's bleeding against xrp. It there any news or reason? It has stood still for months and suddenly movement?

Attached: 1635299831017.jpg (225x224, 7.82K)

>the schizos were right

Its a sell signal, strong evidence this pump is the last chance to get out before the whole market drops 50%

what evidence

>he didnt buy any xrp

Always have been.

Because. It's the standard.

Attached: 1642306157755.gif (432x288, 1010.11K)

XRP is a scam. It pumping is evidence this is a bullshit scam pump and we’re not in a bullmarket.

The pump, user. Is followed by... wait, do you not know how scams work?

You are right but no one will listen.

This

Bitcoin will reach a retracement so there is still a bunch of upside

New judge in xrp case allowed for fair notice defense against SEC. which is very very good.

i still dont get this. weren't they going to here ripples defense in court anyways? what has changed?

i wouldn't say that until maybe $5 or $10, xrp has always been #3 and it underperformed this bullrun because of the SEC

We won't realistically see any major XRP price movement until 2024 - 2025. That's when CBDCs will be implemented. Be prepared for the lawsuit with the SEC to drag on for years. I'm hoping we can still get involved in this bullrun and see $1 EOY.

Debating whether I should buy. I had planned to wait until around the middle of this month but then the whole market decided to stop being shit and pumped.

Altcoin season.

is this pasta? Seen this posted so regularly here.

It's going to flip BTC by March

Stay in your thread Q schizo. It's not even half of what it was worth last April. Nevermind ATH.
Wait until the court case completes and the price actually moves before you leak out of your containment.

Attached: 1643845624298.png (275x350, 106.17K)

just look at the all time chart, this isn't the first time it happened you fucking newfaggots