Who remembers e-feds?

Before Any Forums existed, we used to larp as wrestlers with made up promos in order to win fantasy matches.

Attached: communityIcon_fz4jmllashl31.png (256x256, 86.18K)

The real fantasy is your ability to get bitches. Lmao gottem! Fr fr

I was GOAT at efeds in the mid 90s

e-feds still exist, don't they?

They're a shell of their former self. E-feds made me love writing back in the day. I looked around a few months back because I had free time and considered getting back into it shortly but the majority of shit I came across was just weirdos all pretending to date wrestlers and RPs that were 6 paragraphs if you were lucky.

Yes. However many of merge with CAW Leagues. Promo during the week, use the game to visualise the match instead of having to write it.

I remember everybody who was in an efed was a complete autistic egotistical faggot

Found the e-fed jobber

Anyone remember any old known efed URL, even if they werent that known, any efed url you remember? I wanna go archive crawling for some nostalgia

I would say twitter killed it but I think the efed cohort just aged out of both watching wrestling and spending hours doing creative writing for 5-10 people

I was in a proper old school RP efed from from 2018 until December last year. Was a good time.

>I came across was just weirdos all pretending to date wrestlers
One guy.
Handles 4 female wrestlers.
They are all lesbians and sleep with each other.
90% of each RP is erotica

>still raging 20 years later
this faggot sucked at efeds

What are the point of angle feds? How do you ever agree on a winner?

That's why I prefer RP feds, best writer wins.

>make AOL Chatroom E-Fed with friend
>Like most other e-feds with writing RP, except the main difference is the matches are a “shoot”
>Match rules: Needed at least 3 people: 2 wrestlers and a ref. Had to do at least one move before typing ”pin”, ref counts to 3 one line at a time, if you type “kick” before 3 the match continues
>I’m the longest reigning champion
>Guy named “StevenA84” joins and defeats me for the title.
>Guy is a fucking dick outside of the game
>Friend and I come up with a plan
>SA84 and I have our rematch with friend as the ref.
>SA84 pins me
>1
>2
>Friend stops the count and does a middle finger to SA84 using fucking ascii
>I roll up SA84 for the pin and friend does the fastest count in the biz
>mfw my friend and did a screw job in our chatroom e-fed

The fed fell apart shortly after as everyone left since they couldn’t trust us anymore. Totally worth it.

Attached: 1645735754269.jpg (268x206, 23.48K)

90% of this board will never understand the basedness of geocities e-feds and they should fuck off because they're not wrestling fans, especially if they grew up on Cena

RP feds were superior. They were basically just collaborative creative writing projects. Efeds were fun for kids and pretty harmless, really. Better use of the internet than the faggotry that happens today

I was an e fed god

Remember? This is still a thing on Twitter motherfuckers post videos of themselves cutting promos

damn reminded me of yahoo chat rooms before I started using them to prey on young girls

Used to do E-Mail feds then a few BBS ones but I spent most of my time in EFeds on Angelfire and Geocities. I used a character called The Anarcist (misspelled on purpose) with a Brock picture and The Prodigy with a Christian Cage picture. I was Universal Champ in UCW for over a year until I got bored and moved to a different fed. Was also Tag Team Champs with Maddona's Boyfriend II.

Real efed niggas know who Tyler Prattis is. Made me his Universal Champ for over a year back in the late 90's.

yeah that shit is gay. real efed shit was still happening in an age when you didn't broadcast your personal information all over fucking IRC or Geocities. You didn't want anyone from real life knowing that you were in an efed.