Harmony /H1G/ Crab Edition

Attached: 1644301205235.jpg (1366x768, 266.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vfat.tools/?
vfat.tools/harmony/hermes/
rugdoc.io/project/holygrail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

EVERYBODY LAUGH AT HLY FAGS

Attached: oynqiuq4a9k51.png (1014x1010, 1.26M)

I thanked that user for his solid discovery, seethe on baggies

Attached: A605E546-B158-452A-BDBC-3536B8F5612B.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

Did it finally rug for good?

Nah it's just dumping. I think it will be a slow rug.

How do I view Hermes IRIS on vfat.tools/?

Thanks

I believe its at vfat.tools/harmony/hermes/

>imagine supporting the guy who rugged you while you still hold tokens in your wallet from the rug that you can no longer sell as a reminder
>imagine instead of dumping all your stack on the retards who still hold when it was revealed for huge profits and salvaging your self worth and reputation, you keep five figures worth and irreparably ruin your reputation in the wider Harmony ecosystem by joining the scam as a janitor, forever tainting yourself with that stigma
>imagine believing that HLY will ever get a grant from Harmony itself and not speaking up when discord retards believe that it will happen and stringing them along regardless of the reality
Couldn't be mtop...

Attached: 1648758693927.png (1280x943, 346.29K)

hmm that gives me error messages

there can be only ONE

try ctrl+f5 to clear cache

IRIS chads... people won't stop throwing money on us, huh?

It's not set up to be a hard rug. It's a guaranteed slow rug given it's run by a notorious scammer.
Even in the best case scenario that he puts out some semblance of a game, there's no chance the PHAT rugger ends up leading this project to success as the on chain evidence speaks for itself to anyone with half a brain.
Plus he lied about 69m HLY and dumped on their asses since the beginning. Can't erase that either.
In what world do they find new people even more retarded than them to dump on? They've already managed to collect to stupidest people on Harmony into a single Discord.
If anything, marketers are making a list of the people still holding and sell it off to other scams as a 'list of people who will buy any bullshit and believe absolutely anything they're told by a dev no matter what'.
Probably some value in such a list...
In fact the PHAT dev will probably transition them right from this into his next scam seamlessly and get mtop to do most of the work corralling the retards.

still no good

Actual footage of Grail Harder dumping on HLYfags

Attached: 1632557522917.jpg (1122x800, 138.44K)

is it saying "Oops something went wrong. Try refreshing the page."? Happens to me from time to time, I just refresh until it works. Not sure how to fix it, try closing the browser completely? Also, do you have any adblockers? Maybe try disabling those first

I really don't understand the discord people. Do they really believe everything the "dev" says? or are they just trying desperately to shill their bags? Who knows, they're delusional either way.

Why price in /comfy/ is down 30%

>Buy Atavism X for Unity $499 or a $29 subscription if you're poorfag.
>Buy Asset pack on Unity Store $50
>Fork some Farm code
>Create Discord
>Get RugDoc Review rugdoc.io/project/holygrail/
>Make Medium post trying to explain game, Tokenomics, how to "use" NFTs and web-3.
>Game design document? no need.
>Start shilling
>Secretly buy millions of your own token for pennies to get things going and start farming.
>Start assembling game with the bought assets.
>Change few numbers and sliders with the plugins that come with Atavism.
>Create Hype with "Trailer" and few screenshot in Discord.
>Secretly sell rewards for another token with multiple wallets while other people buy.
>Release a game play slice in web browser.
>If you get caught, Give it to your newly created "Treasury DAO"
>If you get "Fudded" about your game, always circle around criticism of your game and point to Web-3 and NFTs.

Attached: HarmoniousBusinessman.png (1024x1024, 637.57K)

What a lying grub of a human being holy fark, hey faggot Dev yes you faggot we know your lurking these threads, good job not doxxing yourself or else you'd be fucking lynched like the parasite you are

Hopium is one hell of a drug

I got added to the safe space in the HLY discord, I'll post any top tier cope that comes up

Attached: nyn shisha.png (392x392, 163.29K)