We’re breaking ATH and entering a blowoff phase...

We’re breaking ATH and entering a blowoff phase. We are in an uptrend and the FOMO from the Super Bowl will unironically cause crypto to x3 it’s mcap from here in a month or so

Attached: 9FE0337F-24C5-48E7-806C-51E0A1B0F488.png (225x225, 10.09K)

AHHHHH I'M GONNA FOOMOO AAAAAAAAHHHHH I'M FOMOOOING AHHHHHHHHH

>Caring at all about nigger ball.

utterly delusional

Crypto isn't going to 6 trillion market cap you delusional faggot.

If this pump is unironically because of the fucking superbowl then the sell-the-news moment will be immense.

Bobos are getting liquidated hahahahahhahahahaha they had three months of bear euphoria and got cocky, unironically going to see 6 figure BTC this year, probably 200k+ blow off top.

normies never bought back in after May 2021, it’s a retail trap

Holy shit MORE bobo euphoria, we're unironically starting the golden bullrun. The superbowl ads will bait retail FOMO and start the golden bowl.

I'm literally holding but I hate retarded moonboy zoomer faggots like (you) with a passion

You're a newfag you should know BTC hasn't had a blow off top and the last 3 months were unironically the first sell off on the meme chart.

>it's an Americans having an inflated opinion of their country's significance thread

Crypto is nothing to do with what proles think. Price discovery is an inherent result of network effect. Banks are buying crypto OTC already and at much higher numbers than the open market. Miners are supplying them directly.

He's unironically right though, in the 2000 superbowl the dotcom blow off top was extremely obvious in hindsight. We are about to see this repeat, the total crypto market cap may 5x from here during the blow off top phase.

> america numba 1!

Attached: putin_smug.jpg (800x600, 55.93K)

Have some self-awareness. You're way more euphoric than any of the bobos here and I'm not even close to being a bobo.

It makes no sense to dump before the crypto ads air right?

Just don't dump everything, and do it on profit, obviously. Let's be real, the crypto ads might backfire too, even if Any Forums tells you otherwise (no, I'm being serious here, murrican marketing is really that bad).

>Niggers throwing balls of air around will save crypto!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1639723221131.jpg (720x1280, 287.53K)

crypto bowl satoshi would be proud god bless satoshi

>Holy shit MORE bobo euphoria
>dog shitcoin pumped 50%+ in a day
>implying bobos are the ones euphoric

Elon's appearance on SNL turned out really well for Doge :)