CMMG: Commodities, Mining, and macro general

Emergency bake edition. Copy paste loaded up with DD. please post the stickies.

Attached: FKhhpSwXsAAEFzr.jpg (1080x704, 161.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dxOPDnrb54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uranium has more torque than silver.

I'll do encore if another user can do Dennison and it'd be much appreciated.

Encore energy. Current market cap approx 200 million - 400. Bill sheriff and Paul gorensen former executives of energy fuels. In the case of energy fuels, they took a twenty million dollar company into the giant that energy fuels became. They set off to do it again and created a new company called "encore" because they wanted to do it again but bigger and better.

They own project sin several states. New Mexico, Texas, Wyoming. All past producing mines and in the case of new Mexico, there is an estimated billion pounds of uranium as per USGS and encore owns 50% of those properties.

They just acquired azarga energy, giving them a proven and solid 60 million pounds of uranium to the portfolio. They have no debt, several million in cash and they are seeking to become the biggest US based producer of uranium. As proven with the acquisition of azarga they are aggressively delivering on that goal.

For a sub 500 million market cap this is an absolute steal and could be one of the best inevstments you'd ever make in your life. They have a clear path to becoming a 2 billion dollar company and beyond. I see a path to 20 billion, which would deliver a 100x

>Discussion with former CEO of Fission Uranium and current CEO and founder of Fission 3.0, Dev Randhawa.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dxOPDnrb54

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-235836.png (1280x720, 325.98K)

Lots of new anons here and that's great to see. Your curiosity and drive is warm and I can see it. Welcome to cmmg. I'd ask that you commit to hanging out here for a couple weeks before you start allocating any money. If you do feel like you have to put money somewhere though, the best thing you can do right now is buy physical silver. We have several retailers we all approve of. My personal favorites are jmbullion and Monument metals.

We still have about a month until the March fomc meeting in which the fed is backed into a corner and has to make a decision about something either way, so there's still plenty of time for you to get posisitioned and learn. No rush. Even after the fed announces what they're going to do, you will still have time. Don't ever feel like you NEED to put money anywhere. If you feel like it has to go somewhere, take care of basic needs FIRST. Food, water, shelter, security. AND THEN buy physical silver.

Miners and stocks are for after your basic needs are already taken care of. Supply shortages sre going to get much worse. You need three months of food and water at least.

Thanks user I was about to bake if no one else did!

Attached: Van Roi Mill near Silverton, BC.jpg (2009x1288, 293.41K)

NTA...
Sounds way better than BHS jesus

I have my bases covered but man do I need to dump money into more opportunities. Almost considering extra shifts for it

Thoughts on Mega Uranium?

Attached: download.png (1023x319, 67.17K)

Can't wait to rocket once the Fed hikes 50 bps in March

Poo lagoon.

Attached: Polish_20220206_164613297.jpg (1638x2048, 919.17K)

I picked up an extra job bouncing back at the old college bar I used to work at. I make about $200 a weekend and it all goes to physical silver.

Just think every dollar you tuck away and put into silver is worth ten times what you paid for it. You can make some serious purchasing power gains with little chips here and there. You can catapult into a new wealth class. Imo we only have a couple months left with silver this cheap.

What's target price for UUUU? Is a 40x in the cards?

Not to mention that encore is an absolute steal right now. It was trading at $1.50 last month and now it's down to $1.00

The 60 million pounds they just acquired alone are worth more than the market cap.the market didn't even react. An absolute joke that the price is so cheap. I'd expect this one to start delivering hard in the next year or two. This is going to be one of my retirement stocks. I have $18,000 in it.

Forgot image

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-004359_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 381.61K)

There is no significant uranium supply coming for at least a year and a half. Realistically 2-3 years. There will be nothing to stop the impending explosion in uranium price. I see it rising all the way too $300 before significant supply comes and I foresee $800 a pound a possibility in the future.

Is encore listed on TSX.V? My broker doesn’t have ASX so I’m limited

>$800 a pound a possibility in the future

Attached: hmmm.png (512x512, 18.57K)

Previous:

I also love how Greenland recently cucked themselves by outright banning Uranium exploration (or at least set some unrealistically strict measures) and therefore adds even more pressure on the supply side.

ESG is cancer, but also rocket fuel for our commodities bags

Attached: 8DDAFEFD-85FF-4749-A57B-01BD9AA06B6D.jpg (526x583, 56.1K)

Bump

Lots of gold here (Abitibi)

Attached: 94E8DBEB-85FA-4520-B2E1-E0D190F94D92.jpg (906x541, 229.13K)

A podcast that doesn’t get mentioned here a lot (and should) is Power Hungry Podcast.

Lots of great content about oil, EV battery tech mining, euro energy crisis etc.

Encuf

Absolutely not. Kevin bambrough agrees.