Is it worth

buying a cheap house in the ghetto? Will the price of shithole properties ever go up?

Attached: FaceApp_1644298500150.jpg (1280x1599, 828.17K)

pee pee says yes

>828 KB
>Is it worth Anonymous (ID: mOjlPubN) 02/07/22(Mon)23:36:38 No.463418
God bros I'm hot for a jewess trans billionaire, I hope she reads my message and makes me her chad arm candy husband.

K H A Z A R
H
A
Z
A
R

Attached: 1590937662997.png (600x600, 117.23K)

No, the price for houses in the ghetto will never go up except by standard inflation. But you have to understand is that niggers purposely trash their neighborhoods. It lowers the property value so they don't have to pay as much taxes. They don't see the long-term that higher property values means that they are more wealthy. In fact if you are white you may have a very cold reception because white people increase property values by merely existing

no never

Attached: 1605405387352.jpg (878x1024, 280.57K)

Wtf, is that a real thing? They shit up their property value on purpose?

Never buy houses in the ghetto.

Yes. It's not just because of pure laziness that you'll drive by a typical ghetto house that has 300 kids toys scattered about the yard. It also got the double effect that they pay the lowest taxes because their property values are the lowest so they also get the most infrequent road care from the cities and State. Which again lowers their property value some more. As such some cities literally will give you a ghetto house for free if you'll just invest some money into it that's how low the property values are.

>Buy house
>Sus out neighbourhood and call cops on criminals
>Criminals get locked up and cleans up crime
>Continue buying the whole street
>Eventually own whole block
>Start renting to poor people WITH JOBS(Who are struggling)
>Essentially Gentrify the neighbourhood
>Profit

So if property taxes weren't a thing ghetto hoods would actually be nice?

roll

If you can get away with drug dealing then yes.

no if niggers didnt exist

Is there yuppies in the Ghetto? Or is it a real ghetto full of blacks?

only if you can buy multiple properties at a time and do it yourself. fuck antigentrification low property value bullshit. move in there and immediately open an artisenal donut shop or some shit.

What's the difference?

Attached: FaceApp_1644299876092.jpg (640x1103, 401.81K)

Well you'd still have the current Black culture that the Jews have created. So you know, crime. It would probably take a while for them to come to realize that they can have clean neighborhoods. If you ever listen to Thomas sowell, you would discover that black neighborhoods were generally very nice places in the past. This was before abortion, when black families generally stayed together. If you ever looked at black people before rap you would notice that they generally looked and dressed like white people and had some self-respect. In short I think property taxes are just one small problem of the massive amounts of problems they have. And I think at this point that wouldn't be enough to turn them around. It would be a start though.

hahaha "the tomboy" type and its description is a dead giveaway that a virgin retard incel made this pic, yeah bro, every "tomboy" wants to be with you, but sadly you are too shy to approach them fucking hilarious

roll

Attached: 1642723573517.jpg (1024x1009, 67.1K)

ye

its a complete shit show , single motherhood "divorced parents" is the standard for everyone in america. Thank god we made everyone equal just bring everyone down a peg.

Attached: thomasSowell.jpg (400x450, 21.03K)

Jennifer Lopez used to whore up in da bronx, that's why she jenny from the block.

>The type of men she likes are usually too shy to approach her

Attached: 06B8A248-8C60-4B52-9C6C-9B96AA95CCB7.jpg (1242x1242, 194.49K)