Facts

Buying the le dip = worthless
DCAing = worthless
Day trading with leverage = nightmare mode but possibl

The only way to make money in crypto is to buy when the markets do a -85% and buy as much as you can in that short period.

Nobody else here can convince me otherwise, I dont care, you're all dumb cunts.

Attached: 4395903450943905.jpg (220x229, 10.67K)

made 40ETH last year arbitraging.
The window's closed now though, jeets and bots caught up.

that's why I use moonarch.app and keep an eye on the 5-min biggest losers
but yes op it's not the only strategy but it is a winning strategy

I hate jeets

midwit

Attached: file.png (1876x718, 91.59K)

Does ICP not count?

eth is obviously better

dca is the defacto best strategy in terms of risk vs reward and time invested(can literally never look at crypto for years at a time)

Attached: file.png (1170x358, 42.56K)

These DCA gains are going to be less and less and less and less every year from 2021 onwards.

Stop pretending like growth will be similar.

If you DCA'd from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022 with Bitcoin, you broke even

>These DCA gains are going to be less and less and less and less every year from 2021 onwards.

oh so you can tell the future? that must be nice.

>If you DCA'd from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022 with Bitcoin, you broke even
if you don't have a 5 year outlook minimum in crypto you're ngmi. the price action in a single year is irrelevant.

>If you DCA'd from Feb 2021 to Feb 2022 with Bitcoin, you broke even

also factually incorrect. 18% isnt even bad

Attached: file.png (1823x708, 76.77K)

My index fund did 24%

>Buying the le dip = worthless
>The only way to make money in crypto is to buy when the markets do a -85%
So...the only way to make money in crypto is to buy the dip?

Retards here buy the dip when it does -3%

What fund? Vti only did 10 percent it seems. I'd say it's hard to beat without risk but that doesn't support op since it is so risky.

How is arbitrage possible in a market wich 30' if transaction times and such fees normaly?

Also, which platform/code did you use, if you dont mind sharing?

>don't mind sharing
kek why would anyone share it if it's profitable? more people arbitraging = less cake to eat

>t. arbitrage trader

This is retarded. Crypto is saturated with institutions at this point. Bitcoin has become a directionless commodity. This was the last bullrun to make EZ money on bluechips.

You are very right user, buying the dip is the best way to make good money in the crypto space, another good way is buying new tokens presale, it has been one of my major ways to making money in this space so far.
I will be looking out to buying SURV token presale on February 12th, another 20x loading at launch time

Attached: FJsiYOXXwAITuXA.jpg (1200x675, 207.96K)

Moonarch app is a good one, I use it some times ago, but now I'm using Blockbank app to monitor the gainers and looser, and almost all the top looser I buy using the app gives me good profit always

Attached: fghj.jpg (506x900, 30.35K)

OP is 100% correct

Attached: 174B81AF-96ED-4430-B182-88E56997CA33.jpg (750x346, 115.72K)

Now imagine how long it would take to get $60k profit if you just DCAd diamond handed instead of leverageing like that

Probably fucking years