How do we convince boomer gamers that gamefi and crypto gaming is a good thing?

How do we convince boomer gamers that gamefi and crypto gaming is a good thing?

Attached: 1641073824198.png (480x480, 43.25K)

They can't user. You can't teach an old dog to do new tricks. These kinds of things are just made by generational interests.

>gamefi
Fuck off, manchild

If we at least had fun p2e games.

What we have right now is pure shit with unity base assets or some turn based RPG maker crap evaluated to billions.

NFT games are pure scam and ponzi until we get something that is really good.

Have Nintendo make the legend of le new best game in it

What are the generations that are going to be more interested in this kind of investment, user?

The generation Z, Y, and partly, generation X as well. We are living in a part of history where all the advancements that we have are related to force. Why do I say it? 60 years ago, video games took the path that they have today, entertaining a gaming audience with the new paths that the technology could have. So that's why I'm including Gen X because in part, those who might be interested will like the idea that just hanging out at home playing games that entertain them like in the old days can give them an income.

Interesting, but you didn't say how the hell you can convince boomers to invest in gaming NFT projects.

Attached: 1622060863489.jpg (386x401, 27.03K)

By killing those motherfuckers, we, the young people, will take their inheritances completely and we will invest in the new beginning of a circular and balanced economy that only cryptos are capable of giving

Attached: 1620269851033.jpg (1000x563, 44.89K)

KEK

Attached: 16987654876545.jpg (271x186, 13.26K)

Damn finally, I've found a fucking smart post in this cesspool in days

The problem here is that these kind of games seem to die rather quickly, you know? Look at stuff like Axie and PVU and you'll know what I mean. These games cannot replace having an actual job as a source of income at the moment.

>awesome face
been a while since the last time i saw this meme

takes me back to 2010, back when times were simpler

LMAO keep coping zoomerfag

The millennials are already boomer people, we are going to tell them to invest in GFC to see if they dare to invest or not. Let's fucking GOOOOOOOO

That thing is not a good thing and you're pretty fucking retarded if you unironically think otherwise

>How do we convince boomer gamers that gamefi and crypto gaming is a good thing?

Attached: 1639726288619.png (625x626, 64.69K)

>Playing nft games
Jesus, just how fucking poor can you be?

the important thing is doing something new
what is being made right now that has honestly never been done before in gayming?

>being this much of a nostalgiafag with fucking internet memes of all things

I'm not that user but I have to say this. If you make a game big enough to handle an entire economy by itself, you will make the conditions to maintain a healthy economy where you can make an environment with the possibility of replacing a 5/8 job

Maybe letting people play games that are actually fun to play like this one may increase its overall popularity. I'll let you fags know when the public beta is live.

Shut up kid, what are you doing here? Let the big ones talk big ones' topics.

Attached: 1639627841480.jpg (300x300, 49.85K)

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING BOOMEEEEEEERS THEY HAVE RUINED OUR PLANET AND OUR ECONOMY AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Attached: 1621319251240.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

>implying boomers would ever be convinced to invest in these things
>implying they wouldn't just fuck it up like they always do
lol

Imagine being so delusional that you think we'll ever get "something that is really good"

I fucking hate this shit. Reminds me of how the current gaming industry is also really shitty right now

How a boomer can destroy something like a game can be?

I thought that game was supposed to come out in November this year, so there's still a long ass time before the actual release dat

KEK

>DLC
>microtransactions
>unfinished, buggy games
>zero support after launch
To name a few examples

But it's not yet, all there are are shitty mobile tier games which suck ass.

Yes it is. However, I DO think it has some potential if the devs don't fuck it up. Could make a ton of money thanks to the ape-obsessed retards