Best thing about lucha underground

>best thing about lucha underground
>they fuck him up in his debut match to debut some wwe reject
i shoot hate tony khan

Attached: 4ceacec7ba4f0d07425fc88a620c328a.jpg (1588x1876, 263.64K)

> OMG PENTA DARK IS HERE!!! Oooof what’s this!?!? The lights are out!!! Jim get your hand out of my pants. Oh the lights are back on and OMG ITS 205 LIVE MAN!

Attached: 61688DF0-3B92-42A4-9FC0-3F9D1411C70A.jpg (566x749, 100.51K)

>OMG ITS A NEW FORM OF PENTA
>is only in the match for like five seconds

Attached: BF1C4168-A781-409B-92A1-5BFA2C43E208.jpg (853x480, 110.64K)

>WOAH GUYS LOOKS HE'S WEARING BLACK AND HIS MANAGER HAS EYE SHADOW HE'S SUPER COOL NOW
stfu edrone

> edrone
I’m so confused . Do cultist just call everyone this now ? Penta has never worked wwe and this is from lucha underground?

JESUS you reminded me of how embarassing alex looked, they definetly wanted to bury penta oscuro from the start

>Penta Black? Well I’m a black bitch, let’s go!

Pentagon Dark lost his debut in LU

You're a false flag edrone pretending to give a fuck about Penta so you can concern troll.

Remember when Cody completely no-sold his armbreaker? Like, he literally ignored the move completely and did his next spot.

Pretty sure he's worn the dark Penta gear in AEW before anyway

meds

yeah you should take yours

Bro, don't I'm still fucking seething about this. That episode last night should have been fucking amazing and it was complete trash... Also, isn't it interesting how it all fucking plummeted the second MJF and Phil came out for their little fag feud?

Lucha Underground was based but outside of that Pentagon is just a guy, no one can book him like they did

Isn't there a smackdown thread you can fuck off to?

This skinnyfat shitter has been the most overrated faggot in wrestling for years now.

Enough about Romannetty

Attached: KWAB.jpg (1115x651, 184.09K)

I'm not sure why, just let him cut a promo in spanish about cringe shit, break someone's arm, done

>penta was only in the match for like 5 seconds
well, that's not true at all.

I mean, yeah, this would work but