Capsule House, Azuki, Lives of Asuna...

Capsule House, Azuki, Lives of Asuna, and many other anime PFP projects are in talks with Hinata to be launch partners when the platform is released. It's like all of the anime projects will be under one roof.

Attached: 1644165503540.jpg (705x1029, 414.45K)

>PFP
the hell is that

BOOBA

Attached: 1605382784580.jpg (598x574, 30.75K)

nice tits

I thought this meme was fucking dead. Just like that one "keyed" meme that got relentlessly spammed at the start of 2021, only for it to never truly catch on

I LOVE KAINE SO MUCH ITS UNREAL HOLY SHIT

Fuck, weaboos are raiding this board

Where is it from?

I just learned there are anime projects. What do they do, sell an jpg of an anime girl?

>Hinata getting a ton of partnerships
Nice, now all they need to do is fix that minecraft-looking aesthetic for their metaverse stuff and it'll unironically become one of the better anime projects when it launches.

>Capsule House, Azuki, Lives of Asuna

Are you talking about real animations? Woah, those motherfuckers are going deeper and deeper with this

Nier. Go play that game in case you haven't already because it's one of Yoko Taro's greatest works.

You're the one who were spamming that shit, that's why you're the only one who remember that shit

Attached: 160056492857.jpg (900x900, 63.56K)

>Yoko Taro
My fucking nigga!

Can FINALLY we get some nfts made by mangakas people actually give a shit about like Toriyama (DBZ) or Kishimoto (Naruto)?

Attached: 163894149974.jpg (638x544, 40.52K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

>weeaboos are raiding this board
>he says this while posting on an anime website
fucking newfags i swear

Nope, they're too busy

I NEED THE FUCKING SAUCE RIGHT NOW OR AT LEAST NAME THE ARTIST OP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

what thefuck

What about NSFW content? It will be launched that content there?

BOOBS

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this whole Hinata affair? I went to their official page and it seems to be NFT oriented and you can buy waifu NFTs or something like that.