Imagine actually wanting to strive to make six figures for somebody else...

Imagine actually wanting to strive to make six figures for somebody else. The whole idea of making that much money for a company is absurd and I will never understand it. Rip corporate faggots.

Attached: A694C2A1-4A76-4EC1-BEE5-8C39A050263C.jpg (287x301, 104.83K)

I work as a contractor in government.

Wagies literally pay my $200k+ income with their taxes.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

It's really not so bad when you share common interest with the people you work for.

Attached: 1643568010102.png (1327x560, 442.65K)

>make six figures for somebody else
Is this what zoomies think people mean by a 6 figure salary?

Attached: 9857098760.jpg (800x593, 82.34K)

Yeah but if you can make 6 figures plus for SOMEONE else. You should probably move on with your own life

Yeah you make them like 130k and they pay you 100k

Can you please elaborate on the scenario you have in your head?

Holy shit I’m trying to figure this out. All the old fags in construction just tell me I should shut up and work. But spics are cheap

Any career/job that you can make 100k+ in engineering/marketing anything literally anything. If you are genuinely worth that much to a company then you are wasting your fucking time Bc you’re pigeon in a whole with zero creativity.

Hole

You make physical shit with your hands. Meaning there is a tangible value to what you have done and if you didn't do it for your employer the work would still be done and worth something.
I'm employed to use my brain and solve problems which generally require no more than 80iq and a handful of minutes. If I were to do this on my own, I'd make zero dollars and have nothing worth anything.
Yet to them having these problems solved saves/makes more money than they pay me. So it's a win/win.
>pigeon in a whole with zero creativity
It's reality, no one will pay you for vanity projects. You suck up the corporate whore role, expel as little energy as possible and put it into side projects and hobbies.

Every single person I know thats in a $150k - $300k job is telling me how they're constantly thinking of ways they can quit their job once they save up enough cash from the job to invest or start a business.

Shits funny, i mean, you went to school, uni, blah blah, did all that education...all so you can get the job...and then just ponder about how youre going to quit it ASAP?

What? Were NEETs right all along????

Attached: you after joining Hyper Pyramid - discord.gg FJ9BDhunyM.jpg (689x689, 105.64K)

everyone hates working and the culture has shifted that people are more open about it these days

if you work for the us government no taxes collected are contributing to your pay. that is 100% debt financed spending. considering the government now operates at over 125% of the gdp as debt with over 250 trillion dollars in totally unfunded liabilities the future of the usa is looking bright. lol enjoy your grift while the getting is good.

if I was paying someone 6 figures I'd be thinking about how I could get rid of them as soon as possible

>$150k - $300k job
when you reach there and see what is going on around you, you are disappointed on how money is circulating around the world, and realize everything is a scam and nonsense (unless somebody is actually manufacturing that works in real life). you become unhappy and don't what to be in it even though you get paid a lot of money. you basically don't want to play the game anymore and quit.

I do very not much work relative to what I'd have to do to hit 6 figs on my own, I mean I could split off and consult or find 200k, sometimes 300k jobs, but after a certain point you have to find your work life balance, I love not working too.

I’ll never go corporate. Closest thing you’ll see a chud like me doing is Uber nigger. I’ve got 13k in crypto. Also live in a half million dollar home with high iq. Vanity projects bring ad revenue so you’re wrong there chud.

If someone can NEET it out and make it crypto by all mean fucking do it. That’s my opinion

Also this