Plandemonic Leaders to be Executed

thecovidworld.com/dr-reiner-fuellmich-presents-opening-statements-at-grand-jury-our-governments-have-been-taken-over-by-the-world-economic-forum/

Business implications of such?!
>Possible
Blackrock dissolved
4th IR gets defunded
Globohomo defunded
Pharma gets ass raped
Debt defaults
Something about derivatives

I need QRD on plausible scenarios. Not political

Attached: Screenshot_20220207-225516_Brave.jpg (565x500, 147.8K)

Do the chuds perish?

meds

I believe the AI answered first and thusly that the result is simply no pay. Work not paying usually leads to adoption of a new currency. Namely bitcoin, litecoin, eth, xrp, xlm, and monero for drugs and guns.
I actually do take meds for bpd and I really appreciate them preventing me from being irrationally angry and agree wholeheartedly with my diagnosis and all of it's implications. My meds also perfectly suit my needs and essentially make me normal. Thank you for being concerned about my health. That said the clot shots doth cause heart attacks and retribution shall be swift upon you jews

Oops

I wish we would hang them on primetime TV but-
Nothing ever happens. The end.

Long Gold, Silver, BTC, LTC, ETH, D0B0
Short Blackrock and Blackstone

Literally nothing will happen because nothing can happen.

What crime would you convict them of? Legislating according to their principles? That's literally what they are supposed to as politicians.

Fact of the matter is that it isn't even corruption. They aren't acting against the will of the people to make themselves richer. Everyone will end up poorer. They're willing to do this because they will still have enough to be power brokers while the general population has even fewer resources to challenge them.

Attached: 1626566280699.gif (785x1000, 467.21K)

nigger

Attached: 1621640794910.jpg (1242x1107, 103.85K)

Genocide
Rothschilds family wealth was confiscated years ago for libor manipulation. Rockefellers oil money is tied to political corruption. Question is whether Jews and liberals will ever be fleeced for doing something to intentionally genocide the chuds.

The dollar becoming obsolete is the only solution I see. Although there are plenty of non liberal hedge funds they need to be regulated for the environment. This requires a dollar. So hopefully it's the fed that also gets caught up in the scandals.

>fed that also gets caught up in the scandals.
Just thought they could be charged for buying pfizer and Moderna shares. Change in leadership at the minimum.

Anything you can imagine can also become real. In fact imagining it inside as many minds as possible is the first step. Whoever controls the memes controls the world.

Attached: B2C4FF70-84C5-4119-8979-C26CE17E15D4.jpg (1024x700, 63.86K)

how far will you boomers permute words until they're literally just schizo speak

>DemonKKKRat party
>Plandemonic
>etc. etc.

Demonic plan to pandemic the world into a globohomo police state where pic rel is the only way to make it. Read the atmosphere bitch it's actually appropriate

Attached: abf5e1cecbbc86b3.png (922x303, 90.05K)

I made up both of those btw so don't blame the boomers. Own mostly ltc though bc I'm intelligent.

Attached: 1644290866767.jpg (1080x1350, 697.58K)

>>DemonKKKRat party
Also this

Attached: 6d726fea917ba06a.jpg (828x1027, 157.05K)

Thread getting slid
bump

Attached: 1602483915382.png (625x657, 238.3K)

The Overlords are under the ground.
First we need to exterminate the surface zogbots, military mercenaries, bureaucrats, politicians and other clowns standing in the way.

Second, we need to seize heavy duty mining equipment and descend in to the lower levels, this is where the glowniggers and other private mercenaries reside. These lower level demons have access to higher technologies most likely, nevertheless they need to be exterminated or at least pushed back deeper below the ground. Eventually they all need to be exterminated, but it's important to clear out the first levels below the ground. Beneath all major cities there are several networks of underground facilities and tunnels that accomodate these glowniggers and their information gathering apparatus, this is where they pull the strings from. Without intelligence they have no power to rule and to coordinate their psyops and manipulations.

tldr; they are underground and need to be dealt with, whole earth needs to be drilled like swiss cheese and the Overlords and their mercenaries exterminated

Ty

Attached: 1644286866969.jpg (640x406, 32.21K)

>mining equipment

Attached: 1644285712598.jpg (590x749, 47.97K)

>we are heading in the right direction
unfortunately most normies don't have the guts to handle the truth or to do the needful deeds, it's all peaceful "protesting"