Untitled

Attached: 1643841458202.jpg (1080x1070, 92.41K)

Based

Haven't paid taxes for 35 years, feels good to be from a tax free country.

Imagine paying for the jews that insult you all day.
The absolute state of this world.

You do know that your employer, brokerage firm, and bank send your info to the IRS, don't you?

just cashed out some money today, all tax free, to my bank account in the US. while I live in tropical sunshine.

Can't participate in society because of a vaccine status. Then why should I pay taxes?

Oops I am bankrupt and my property is a religious sanctuary :((((((

>employer
>brokerage firm
>bank
Sorry I'm not familiar with any of these terms

Based
checked and based

enjoy your time behind bars

>and bank send your info to the IRS, don't you?
Great so they can let me know what I owe them, that's what they're paid for, right? Or is it actually just a financial terrorism system?

>enjoy your time behind bars

Attached: 40ba85c39316a42c5df2e588483b3575ad777d43a1482c133dee4dde7d27a454.png (994x989, 595.9K)

whoa that is what cops are for then? because they dont seem to address property or violent crime in any meaningful way anymore. they do give lots of citations to collect fines though. hmm seems like the government is a defacto mafia operated by malicious criminals.

>is it actually just a financial terrorism system?
Yes. If you do decide to vote, do not register as a Republican but vote against the democrats in the general election. The Democrats weaponize the IRS against their political rivals. This started with Obama and we all know the Biden admin is run by Obama. Their plan is to ramp up IRS stings against white middle class dissidents.

no it's what you pay turbotax to lobby so the irs doesn't do it for you. hooray for unchecked capitalism

>unchecked capitalism
>income tax
Pick one.

>2022
>usa
>capitalism

giving blackrock and vanguard trillions of dollars to buy dips @ 0% isnt “capitalism”. however i always find it funny when people attend to claim this post CARES ACT.

Please tell me how I avoid paying taxes on my gains to a Gov that actively hates me

Attached: dccjo0j-142d0303-126b-4f82-87ff-ad06768a764f.png (528x432, 57.23K)

>unchecked capitalism
>lobbyists
unchecked capitalism wouldn't have a central government to lobby

We're so fucked as a country rich people who value their country best start helping fellow brothers asap or we all fall.

>If you went into a store to buy furniture, and the salespeople took your money but then proceeded to ignore your requests and consult others about how to spend your money, you would quite rightly be upset. The fact that something very like this happens in dealings with governments shows how little control its “customers” actually have.
t. sovereign individual

Use non-US exchanges