Why haven't you taken the debtmaxx pill yet?

why haven't you taken the debtmaxx pill yet?

Attached: your never getting it back lol.jpg (1280x720, 64.4K)

I have. Literally just got 4 new credit cards. Wells Fargo, US bank, Sears, Sallie Mae.

Attached: live dangerously.jpg (480x320, 11.49K)

Should i just buy 15k of gold on credit sell it and buy bitcoin?

I'm $7k in cc debt, haven't made a payment since august. My rating is down only 250 or 300 points, dunno haven't checked in a while. Might get a new card so I can take on more debts once my credit recovers a bit

I like this thread so I'm gonna bump it, but I have an unrelated question that I don't want to make a thread for...

How do I, as an 18 yo zoomer who is a HS drop-out (due to covid bs) start making money? I've tried getting into crypto a little bit, but I have seen practically zero progress because I don't have a base income. I live in an area filled with shitskins and I'm too good for retail (138 IQ, 6'4 white boy) anyways.

I don't really know what I am good at, if anything. What I spend most of my time on each day is studying philosophy and politics stuff. It's retarded and I get anxious because I feel myself not making progress in life like my peers.

Attached: ^TERRY.png (499x731, 1010.84K)

Unironically? Take the debt max pill and apply for handouts like a nigger. The poor live better than the middle class…that is a fact.

>apply for handouts like a nigger.
redpill me on this please. I am fit and have no mental illness, so I don't know how that would work out.
I don't have any moral qualms with stealing from the taxpayer though because it all goes to niggers and Israel anyways.

Alternatively you can do welfare with extra steps and become a zogbot, feign injury and get tax free disability payments from the VA. Presuming you're an American of course.

Sam faggot is selling gay kike tier t shirts again

Im scared
It makes sense but because of the choices ive made so far it seems unnecessary

I need credit/income for that and if I had either I wouldn't need credit because I'd just DCA but yeah I'd debtmaxx if I could, thanks for reminding me I have no options left.

Attached: 11680221.jpg (288x392, 29.13K)

my grandpa did this. told my dad to tell all the banks to go eat shit after he dies.

Eh... I despise the military and the faggot bootcamp larping shit that they do.
I get that I'm sounding like a doomer fag who constantly makes excuses for himself, but that IS one of my biggest boundaries I'm not willing to cross.

Only debt I really have is my house, 57k left ffffffff

Work in a union nigga, parcel service is a good place to start. I work at UPS and I earn 19 an hour. All I do is move boxes to a belt, mindlessly. Easy work with no customers involved, though it does get quite tedious

That sounds very comfy.
Can you listen to audiobooks or podcasts to pass the time?

Everywhere I look, a jew.

Attached: 1911C23E-E9C7-405C-A330-60758E351623.jpg (675x825, 248.29K)

Because I don't need to

No you have to keep an ear out for your nigger supervisor that might want to occasionally tell you retarded bullshit and power trip all over you. I’ve worked at an Amazon warehouse for 5 yrs before taking the debtmaxx pill. The last 7 months was spent kicking a box around and urinating all over corners of the building.

Debtmaxing only means you fuck yourself over probably for life for jack shit. People in here really think you can take out any meaningful amount of money just forget about it. Instead you'll get 10-20k of debt MAX, all lenders will close their doors to you permanently, and collectors will harass you at work and at home endlessly. Your credit can come up for simple shit like renting an apartment and even employment. Don't be a retard.

I plan on it before I kms

Attached: 1633981792687.jpg (416x620, 61.47K)

context of pic?

I just checked the UPS website and the only white guy on it literally had down syndrome and there was "muh diversity" shit all over the place. This is very mentally taxing.

Choice is simple, either you wage slave and barely make enough to eat or you take the debtmaxx pill and embrace your new life as a parasite.

why do you have to make it a two-step process?

Yup my wall eyed Fedex trainer was black and couldn't spell weekend or other basic words, and been there 4 months hired as corporate HR from the same job I had total bullshit if you're white your a fucking slave now unless you were already born into wealth

Mommy tells me not to take loans.

if you buy the bitcoin with your card, they can trace the asset. if you buy gold, sell gold, obtain cash, buy bitcoin, they cant link the debt to the asset.

Debtmaxxing is always ends well

Attached: 08713EF8-1D2D-4CA2-A340-9F64D8485AB5.gif (500x500, 985.77K)

why couldnt you just buy ETH and run it through tornado

Here in Netherlands we have a thing called schuldsanering ( debt clearance).
If you are unable to pay back you debt in a period of 3 to 5 years, they completly clear it.
I know a guy who ran of with 1.5 million, than spend 5 years living with 70 a week ( they pay your housing, health care and small car) and now he is in he clear.
Is something like this possible in America?