Peg terminated

tomb bros…

Attached: 2FFB6DA8-3DD7-4A98-BEE3-408A874CACD8.jpg (642x396, 108.93K)

Capital flows from underperforming to outperforming
Smart money flowing to 2omb + 3omb
Snowtomb pumping too
Smart stablecoin money flowing to Grapes & Quartz

It’ll be over peg tomorrow. Smart money is buying TSHARES rn

okay okay okay I need the peg to go up, everyday I check peg, bad peg. I'm overinvested in tbonds by a lot. it is what it is.

>smart money
>smart money

Smart money is not buying tomb or any iteration of tomb

Nobody is buying TSHARE right now, it's going down. Or is that the joke?

Wrong
Smart money accumulated tshares sub $200 & dumped after compoonding stacks of tomb you can't even dream of
Smart money is accumulating wine and qshares now

>Smart money buys scam pegged coins on a scam chain ran by scamming faggots that are all foreign
No unless smart money is 77IQ

Yes it's a scams all the way down
And that's a very good thing
Instead of bitching, start asking yourself how do i profit from this
midwit

Synthetic gas token is completely useless and just an excuse to run an algoponzi. Tell me why I'm wrong.
How does it add 'liquidity' in anyway? And why is the liquidity needed? Staking doesn't count as an answer because the more that's locked up the less supply, therefore the higher price given demand.
How does a pegged token provide any value whatsoever? Even vaguely?

>Staking doesn't count as an answer because the more that's locked up the less supply, therefore the higher price given demand.
Meaning this is actually a good thing as of course everyone wants FTM's price to rise. The pegged token adds no value or utility at all from what I can tell.
Stablecoins are obviously valuable. Native network/gas tokens are obviously valuable. But one pegged to it on the same network? Why.png?

meh it'll be back eventually. I'm making a killing off 2omb and 3omb though

I missed 3omb and 2omb. When is 4omb dropping?

A gook and a chinaman giving financial advice on a ponzi. This isn’t going to end well.

Attached: B6017B30-A1CE-4BF5-AD73-D5B4DED1EE75.jpg (1242x888, 339.89K)

I just sold my tshare for 2share and 3share lp. I still have my tomb and tshare lps. So hoping for the best.

Sold the bottom for the top, which is now dumping. user… I…

That's why I LPed :)

And I've got fat as fuck stacks of 2shares and 3shares that are so deep in profit that I can't even see straight. I like to LP when an asset runs because IL works in your favor desu.

Well I should say after something has been running.

You are right user. The 'liquidity' added by the synthetic token is a pretext. It's always locked inside the game. It can leak out slowy while the game is played. If it keeps on leaking, levee's gonna breaks. Game over
It's a game. A strategy game. The value is enjoyment of the game. Educating the next generation of degens on how ponzis work and then fail

Wew. Maybe ponzi is over lads. Guess we will see tomorrow. I think so long as the printers are printing it will be fine

Actually it's 1omb next

2omb falling rapidly