Wife outta town in vegas, flying out tomrrow, just playing some online poker tonight

>wife outta town in vegas, flying out tomrrow, just playing some online poker tonight
>wagie neighbor comes to hang out
>brings his own bottle of vodka gets extremely fucked up
>starts raging about crypto, says im gonna loose everything
>started really talking shit...
>had to coax him back home (fell twice), knocked over this old lady's planter, if he was a random dude in the bar i wouldve beat his ass tonight lol
why are wagies like this? anyone rolls trips ill post the blink video of him stumbling out my house.

Attached: ded.png (678x585, 15.77K)

Roll

he's jealous, why would you tell him about your crypto? He's probably plotting how to steal your computers

BREAKING NEWS: POOR PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS OF RICH PEOPLE

>wife outta town in vegas,
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
She’s giving handjobs to strippers and then getting railed by them while you play online poker.
Congrats on “your” baby she’ll be telling you about soon.

Roll

Attached: PBlqML8.jpg (640x430, 52.28K)

this
why would you ever talk about crypto for any reason ever
christ you;re all such fucking sperg homos

he doesnt know how much i have, but i was telling him to get in years ago.

People who drink alcohol to the point of intoxication are subhumans.

Check em

roll

haha na bro i trust my bitch

roll

I've been completely ignoring crypto hate, just shut down the conversation before it goes to far. Some people don't deserve to make it and that's fine

dude you talk like a fag

Quite possibly the lowest IQ post I’ve ever read on here. Her holes were all getting used, savagely, by 10/10 young male strippers. Why else would she go to Vegas alone?

nah bro he trusts her bro its all good
he's playing poker with his gay neighbor like a chad bro his wife's totally cool bro don't worry about it bro

shes there with my family lol

Some people are really mean. If I get trips delete that video off your phone op

Digits

na ill deliver its fine

Sure she is. I’m sure your family was monitoring her 24/7. she didn’t break off the group under the guise of going to play slots for an hour or two. She had no way of leaving the hotel while everyone was out/sleeping. Her holes were ravaged by strangers last night because you left her to her own devices in the city of sin.

rollin

Attached: bigmouthjak.png (414x318, 56.01K)

re-roll

shes at my aunts house outside the strip, we are checking into our hotel tomorrow. keep dreamin coomer.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to stay calm at night
>aunts house
foids have a code of honor to not snitch on each other. The absolute least you could have done was have your brother stay there and monitor her 24/7. Try not to notice your wife’s holes being looser and slimier than normal next time you fuck her, I’m sure it’s just your imagination ;^)

if anyone is interested on donating to my aunts dog shelter ill post the walk through vid on the next dubs